Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Are you a superfan?

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:10 PM
  • 36 Replies

So apparently a superfan in Detriot spent 3 years building an exact replica of the Knight Rider car named KITT. He had to buy four different models of the Trans Am to get all the correct body styles to put on one car. That is a dedicated fan..lol

Are you or have you ever been a super fan of  anything?

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done in the name of fandom?

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarah824
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing like that for me, but I am considered a superfan when it comes to college football and especially my Oregon Ducks. My nails are always done to represent the team during college football season and my car is decked out from opening kickoff until the end of the season. I don't have a pic of my car right now, but here are my nails at the moment.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

This is fantastic. This is the type of stuff I am talking about! I love it.

Quoting sarah824:

Nothing like that for me, but I am considered a superfan when it comes to college football and especially my Oregon Ducks. My nails are always done to represent the team during college football season and my car is decked out from opening kickoff until the end of the season. I don't have a pic of my car right now, but here are my nails at the moment.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM
3 moms liked this

While I didn't dress up or anything, I did travel 2,000 miles to go to the 25th anniversary Star Trek convention back in '91. Does that count?

Barabell
by Barbara on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Nice nails!

Quoting sarah824:

Barabell
by Barbara on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I'm a superfan of my son's games. I can't remember the last time I missed any game he's played in.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Very nice nails!

Quoting sarah824:

JTE11
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I have never done anything quite so big as that, but a few years ago I made DH take me two states over to see my favorite band play. They rarely come around and I wasn't about to miss it!

sarah824
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!! I am still getting used to the one yellow part on each hand, but it is fun! 

Quoting Barabell:

Nice nails!

Quoting sarah824:

sarah824
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Thank you!  

Quoting GwenMB:

Very nice nails!

Quoting sarah824:

diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Superman is not my favorite superhero but you couldn't tell if you saw my van. I have a SuperMom decal on the window. Inside I have Superman seat covers, steering wheel cover and floor mats.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)