Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Who's awake this early?!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:38 AM
Jen
  • 53 Replies

Me! I am awake this early. This is a very RARE thing. I just could not sleep *sigh*

What time do YOU usually wake up?

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
endurablemist
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:45 AM
During the school year my alarm is set for 5:30. Today a storm woke me up at 5. If I get to sleep in I sleep till 6 LOL.
mommy2emma3
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I am and I usually wake ar 630
jaytee
by Jen on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:49 AM

My alarm will be set for 5:50 am once school starts. I have a middle schooler this year and I am pretty sure this waking up early business is going to kill me, lol!

I like my sleep...a LOT! Apparently my brain didn't receive that message though because I could not wind down to sleep.

Quoting endurablemist:

During the school year my alarm is set for 5:30. Today a storm woke me up at 5. If I get to sleep in I sleep till 6 LOL.

jaytee
by Jen on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:50 AM

So you're up a little early. Somethimg wake you?

Quoting mommy2emma3:

I am and I usually wake ar 630

cntrdmom
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:51 AM
I've been up since 6am yesterday. I hope my mom shows up today to watch the kids while I sleep.
jaytee
by Jen on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Wow! I hope she does too.

Quoting cntrdmom:

I've been up since 6am yesterday. I hope my mom shows up today to watch the kids while I sleep.

KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 6:02 AM

I woke up at 4:30, this morning. My daughter was apparently anxious to get on the road for our last vaction and set her alarm for an hour and half earlier then I planned on getting up.

cntrdmom
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Yeah. I have to work again tonight too and I don't have any help for Thursday. If she doesn't come I won't sleep til Thursday night.

Quoting jaytee:

Quoting cntrdmom:

jaytee
by Jen on Aug. 28, 2013 at 6:06 AM

Aww! Where are you guys going?

I have been awake since yesterday morning :-( Well I might have slept for 2-ish hours

Quoting KyliesMom5:

I woke up at 4:30, this morning. My daughter was apparently anxious to get on the road for our last vaction and set her alarm for an hour and half earlier then I planned on getting up.

jaytee
by Jen on Aug. 28, 2013 at 6:07 AM

That is not good to go that long without sleep. I really hope the she shows up. How old are your kiddos?

Quoting cntrdmom:

Yeah. I have to work again tonight too and I don't have any help for Thursday. If she doesn't come I won't sleep til Thursday night.

Quoting jaytee:

Quoting cntrdmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN