Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Labor Day Weekend...

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM
  • 23 Replies

What are your plans for the weekend??

Camping?

Cook out?

Come on share what you will be doing this weekend.

by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

We spend this weekend with my parents. They havea big party each year with pool events, hay rides, and a dance on Saturday. Sunday there is a trap shooting competition for older kids and adults and BB gun shoot for the younger kids.  Monday there is a pancake breakfast and more pool time :)

disastermind
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Sunday is my husband's birthday. I invited his brother and my niece over. We'll have dinner. I'm cooking in the crock pot and we'll have cake and ice cream. Other than that, we have no plans.

jaytee
by Jen on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Sunday is my birthday and Monday is my daughters birthday. We are invited to cookouts on Saturday and Sunday. We're celebrating our birthdays on Monday.
calsmom62
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:33 PM
no real plans. relaxing do a little yard work and get on the bike so the kids can ride the minuteman bike trail. two wks ago they rode the Stowe Rec Trail and Burlington trail in vt. so they want to keep riding trails around us.
huskermom98
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM

We usually spend the weekend in Nebraska seeing grandparents, but my brother's having a 1st birthday party for his daughter in MN so we are going there instead (and will still see grandparents!)  We'll head on up to the Mall of America for the rest of the weekend to ride the rides and shop at IKEA.

mama_girl07
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Nothing. Tonight we are going to a ball game, take down our pool tomorrow, We will probably bbq sometime this weekend but nothing planned really.

soymujer
by Mikki on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:36 PM

We are going to do some shopping and then watch the Huskers.  Other than that, clean house and relax.

family in the van   Mom of four

diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Relaxing...
bebe_ju-rah
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Tomorrow, my parents are coming to our house and mom and I are having margarita night

Sunday we are cooking out at my brothers. I have no idea about Monday
diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:40 PM
It's been a busy week!! All I want to do is relax!
I have a hair appointment tomorrow. I am going to try to make it to the pool Saturday, Sunday and Monday. We didn't go enough this summer because it rained so much. Church on Sunday. Nothing planned for Monday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)