Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Are you back on schedule?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM
  • 32 Replies

How are you kids dealing with the back to school schedule?

How you are dealing with the schedule change?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM

School has only been in a few days, but for the most part, he adapted pretty quickly to the new back to school schedule.

We had been getting him ready for a few weeks prior so it was an easier transition, I think.

KME3
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM
They are lovin it. Now that my youngest is in kindergarten I can finally go to the gym and have time to myself....
SahmTam
by Tammy on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM

My kids still aren't in school- they go back Wednesday. They never got too far off schedule, though. Summer bedtime was 8:30 (but they got to bed closer to 9 most of the time and later a few times), but they are still getting up by 6:30. Starting tomorrow night (first school night) bed time is a strict 8pm, as my oldest will have to be up by 6am.

So, it will be about a half hour shift in times- shouldn't be too hard to get back into! :-)

Barabell
by Barbara on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Tomorrow is the first day back to school.

NovaChick26
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM

DD had her first day of school tomorrow Ive been trying to get her back on school bedtime for the past couple weeks didnt go so well so we'll see . I know this first week will be a bit of a struggle getting into the swing of things for her.

clairewait
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Quoting KME3:

They are lovin it. Now that my youngest is in kindergarten I can finally go to the gym and have time to myself....

That's funny. I never go to the gym when mine are in school because my biggest motivation is the free childcare!

Everyone in my house is adjusted (my husband gets up early every day all year...) except me!

I took two naps this weekend and am dreading the early wake up tomorrow!

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

dolphingurl1286
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM
This. But we haven't let her get to far off schedule. Hopefully it won't be to bad

Quoting Barabell:

Tomorrow is the first day back to school.

Osstie
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Tomorrow is my kids' first day back. Wednesday will be our first official back to reality day.. I have class and the kids have their first full day. I feel scatterbrained and all over the place right now. I'm looking forward to getting back in the groove and having my Tuesdays and Thursdays to myself again! Woooo!!!!
soymujer
by Mikki on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM

We start back to school schedule about 2-3 weeks before school starts so they are adapted and ready to go.

family in the van   Mom of four

mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Mine have been in school for a month already. They were adjusted a long time ago. LOL 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)