Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Day of School

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 16 Replies

My daughters don't start school until the 9th! What day did your kids start, or will start?

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

She is starting tomorrow.  Tonight is ice cream social to meet the teacher and drop off supplies.  It is one of the few times I allow her to wear open toed shoes (flip flops or sandals) to school. 

Raeann11
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

They started August 23 and then due to high heat and there school having no AC. They had a week of. They were back today this week. I will tell you it was so quite in this house.

momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

They both started on 8/28. :)

RhondaJ
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine have been going for two weeks now.  We have already had a book report to do and turn in.  (Yes Mom helped, don't tell the teacher)

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:40 PM

woohoo successs.  Found out a few of her friends are in class for 3rd year in row.  What are the chances?  LOL   I also let her teacher know about dd having to get out tomorrow early.

Cozie_Sisika458
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:43 PM

My kids start school Thursday. My younger two went to meet their teachers and see their classrooms today, my oldest son in 4th grader will be meeting and seeing his tomorrow. Kids are excited only one more day. 

I'm a tattooed, free spirited, CIO, circumcision, delayed vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, hiking, beach bum, early potty training, snuggling, video gaming, art therapy, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, Artist, sarcastic mom!

ilovemykids365
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM

My 5 yr. old DD started August 12th going 2 days a week and now she has been going full time since August 26th. My 11 yr. old DD started August 9th.

beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:53 PM
we started back today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmiJanell
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

My son started kindergarten today... big day for us!

cowboygal
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:01 PM
We started today.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)