Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

How is school going so far???

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 55 Replies

My dd is in 3rd grade this year, and hates it...This is the first year she has hated it...

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catevincesmom
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Sorry your dd doesn't like it.  Hopefully it'll get better.  :-(  So far, my kids are really happy w/ school. 

GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM

My boys are loving it so far (1st grade & pre-k).  Has your DD told you why she hates it?

Dodie702
by Doriane on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Dd loves kindergarten! The only downfall is that she is exhausted by the end of the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by Jen on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Sorry she hates it.

It's day 2 for my kiddos and so far all is well.

Oh, except when it's time for my Kindergartener to go to bed. Then she "wishes school never existed!!"
bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM

She dont like one of her teachers...

Quoting GwenMB:

My boys are loving it so far (1st grade & pre-k).  Has your DD told you why she hates it?

cowboygal
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:42 PM
It is only day 2 but they like it so far. Dd is in 3 and she is having some attachment issues again. Ds is in 4th and although he swears he hates school and wishes he could drop out, he loves it and his teacher.
bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:43 PM

dd wants to be home schooled....

Txlisa7969
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:45 PM

My 1st grader is enjoying his class and loves his new teacher.  My 10th grader likes her classes although was grumbling a bit last night about her amount of homework lol.  My 8th grader likes her teachers but says she can't wait to get away from the middle school drama next year.

cupcake_mom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:50 PM
My dd is in first and likes it so far, only day 2. But the bus is pissing me off. They Told me her gets there at 742 well it has been passed 8 when it has showed up. I don't mind it being 8ish when it shows up but in out there 10 miss before the scheduled time so we have stood there for about 30 mins waiting. Finally I just took her to school, only because df was off work and I had the car. But I can't do that everyday ugh
aj23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:54 PM

My son hates going. Unless there is a field trip or something special going on he argues with me every morning about going. He's repeating kindergarten this year and went to prek at the same school and ever year has been the same so far. He started out all excited to go to prek but about 2  months in that changed, I have a feeling the teacher had something to do with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)