Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

??QOTD?? 9/7/13

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:59 AM
  • 14 Replies

What is your weekday morning ritual? 

What is your weekend morning ritual?

~~CINDY

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andrewsmom70
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Weekday-

wake up at 5am, shower, start getting ready

6am wake up my son and get him up and moving

6:30ish leave the house

7am drop the boy at his school

7:10 sign in at my school and get to work

Weekend-

usually wake up around 7 to go to the bathroom

Lay in the bed and try to go back to sleep but most times I'm unsuccessful

LadyAmaranth
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:37 AM

All the same.

Wake up, stop a fight. Breakfast done, dressed for day, watch some news.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Weekday involves running and screaming. LOL

I get up at 5 am and eat breakfast and drink my coffee in peace. Once the kids get up it's pretty hectic. We are out of the door between 6:30-6:45.

DH usually lets me sleep in on the weekend. We keep jammies on until there is a reason to get dressed. 

SahmTam
by Tammy on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Weekday- get up at 5:45am, shower, brush teeth, get dressed, make sure oldest is up and getting ready, get him off to his bus stop, make sure the other two are getting up, get them off to their bus stop. HAVE COFFEE! ;-)

Weekend- wake up late (though I find it hard to sleep in past 7am now that I'm almost 40- darn old age)- HAVE COFFEE!- do everything else.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

thatgirl70
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Get up, use the bathroom (wash hands, LOL), make coffee in my Keurig, wake my son up (if he isn't already awake), sit at my PC and iPad for a bit, turn the TV on for him, get dressed (I shower later because I go for a walk after I take him to school), help him get dressed, brush his teeth, leave house, stop to take a picture as he poses (LOL), walk to school, drop him off at the entrance to the cafeteria, go on my morning walk, get home, make breakfast, mess around on the PC a bit more, maybe do some cleaning, go take a shower.

Weekend, pretty much the same except for the walk (especially if DH is working) and taking kiddo to school.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Weekday-
Wake up at 6:30
Make coffee and eat cereal.
Wake dd up and get her in the shower.
Lotion dd and have her get dressed.
Do dd's hair.
Get ds up.
Do his hair and make sure he is dressed.
Make lunches.
Feed kids.
Brush teeth.
Drive dd to school at 8:40.
Take ds to play at the park.
soymujer
by Mikki on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Weekday, I get up and go work out, come home shower, eat breakfast while the kids get around.  Weekend, depends on what's planned.

family in the van   Mom of four

KarolyneB
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Weekday:

6:15 - get up, get out clothes for everyone (letting the kindergartener pick out her own clothes would mean we would get to school around 3PM), shower, brush teeth

7:00 - get the kiddoes up, make them dressed (and help the Toddler dress), brush their teeth

7:15 - down for breakfast (supposed to be - usually it is around 7:20-7:25), I make lunch

7:40 - shoes on

7:45 - out the door

Last year we found out that we *have* to do it by the clock or we're always late.

Weekends -

We get up sometime. Make breakfast when the kiddoes are hungry and get dressed at some point

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Weekday morning, would be stumble out of bed after swatting the alarm off.

Weekend morning, would be sleeping until my bladder feels like it is going to burst, then stumble to the bathroom for relief.

oooomelissaoooo
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:22 PM

weekday - up at 630am. get the oldest ready for school. pray the baby stays asleep. LOL my mom takes her to school and i go back to bed until 830ish. then i clean. feed the baby. and get ready for work myself. out of the house by 11.

weekends - pray everyone sleeps in LOL then i cook breakfast for the kiddos and we leave out to go shopping or stay at home and relax/clean. whatever needs to be done

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)