Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids
Just had my first one ever with my 5 yr old Kindergarteners teacher. She told me Kylie was a delight in class, very bright and mature (she's one of the younger ones in the class Bdays may 30) anyway she said she has to be separated from one boy because they giggle and laugh a lot other than that she is doing great! She said Kylie adjusts easily to change and is too smart for her own good. I love that I get to share Kylie and I love her teachers and her school!
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
mommy053008
by Maria on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Awesome! I will have another p/t conference in DEC :-)

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Great news. We have back to school night tomorrow and while we are there we can sign up for night parent/teacher confernces in November.

momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Awesome! Dd's school does conferences in November and February. The kids get 2 days off each time for them. Usually they schedule it with a weekend. Ie in November, they are on the 1st and the 4th so they get a 4 day weekend. In February, they are with President's Day so they get 5 days off. 

soymujer
by Mikki on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

way to go

family in the van   Mom of four

squeekers
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM

oh I remember elem parent/teacher conferences, I remember them from middle school too. I'm glad they aren't a thing in high school. I can just image trying to get all 1700 students parents in to chat.

mommy053008
by Maria on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:22 PM
I like them! I this k it keeps both parent and teacher informed.

Quoting squeekers:

oh I remember elem parent/teacher conferences, I remember them from middle school too. I'm glad they aren't a thing in high school. I can just image trying to get all 1700 students parents in to chat.

tnwp21
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

We have ours in two weeks (4th grade).

WesternNYmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Our parent/teacher conferences are not until November.  My daughter's school had its open house last week, and I am attending one for my son's school tomorrow night.

queencreekmom
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Our quarter ends next Friday! Time for fall break. We have been in school since July! :)

Quoting Osstie:

Glad you got good news. I didn't know anyone did conferences this early in the year! Ours are middle and end of the year.

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:47 PM

That's a lot of conferences, but it sounds like they like to stay on top of things. Mine all went back the 19th or 20th of August (3 kids, 2 different schools, 2 different start dates.)

I don't remember when the high schoolers have theirs, probably in early November. My youngest has his the week of Thanksgiving.

SuperMommy22
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Wow already? Ours are not until November.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)