Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids
Just had my first one ever with my 5 yr old Kindergarteners teacher. She told me Kylie was a delight in class, very bright and mature (she's one of the younger ones in the class Bdays may 30) anyway she said she has to be separated from one boy because they giggle and laugh a lot other than that she is doing great! She said Kylie adjusts easily to change and is too smart for her own good. I love that I get to share Kylie and I love her teachers and her school!
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Replies (31-40):
Osstie
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Wow!! That's crazy! We started sept 3

Quoting queencreekmom:

Our quarter ends next Friday! Time for fall break. We have been in school since July! :)

Quoting Osstie:

Glad you got good news. I didn't know anyone did conferences this early in the year! Ours are middle and end of the year.

mommy053008
by Maria on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:03 AM
That's cool she had desk day on Aug 9 started school Aug 14 and then had parent night Aug 22

Quoting WesternNYmom:

Our parent/teacher conferences are not until November.  My daughter's school had its open house last week, and I am attending one for my son's school tomorrow night.

mrsary
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:06 AM
How are you raising such a good kid? Mine are terrible at 5!! Like kicked out of school terrible... my 8 yr old did it, 5 yr old doing it now, then the 3 yr old in 2 more yrs will prob do it!
mommy053008
by Maria on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Are you being sarcastic? I know its probably not really a huge deal but I am proud of her!

Quoting mrsary:

How are you raising such a good kid? Mine are terrible at 5!! Like kicked out of school terrible... my 8 yr old did it, 5 yr old doing it now, then the 3 yr old in 2 more yrs will prob do it!

mrsary
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:10 AM
I am serious unfortunately! I always wondered how the good kids are raised.

Quoting mommy053008:

Are you being sarcastic? I know its probably not really a huge deal but I am proud of her!

Quoting mrsary:

mommy053008
by Maria on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:32 AM

oh! lol i couldn't tell it is cafemom and i haven't had one snarky comment yet so I guess I was preparing myself lol. 

Trust me my second...she's going to be problematic. She is almost 2 1/2 and is already getting in trouble at moms day out. I have slowly been preparing her kinder teacher for her lol. 

Kylie is just a very easy going, go with the flow kinda child. 

are yours boys?

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting mommy053008:

Quoting mrsary:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
mrsary
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:10 AM
My 8 yr old is a girl, the other 2 are boys.

Quoting mommy053008:

oh! lol i couldn't tell it is cafemom and i haven't had one snarky comment yet so I guess I was preparing myself lol. 

Trust me my second...she's going to be problematic. She is almost 2 1/2 and is already getting in trouble at moms day out. I have slowly been preparing her kinder teacher for her lol. 

are yours boys?

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting mommy053008:

Quoting mrsary:

mommy053008
by Maria on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
I dunno. Are they better now that they are older?

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting mommy053008:

are yours boys?

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting mommy053008:

Quoting mrsary:

mrsary
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Yes! My 8 yr old is an angel now. My 5 yr old has done well this week, because I won't let him watch TV on weekends unless he stays on green. Its motivating him so far!

Quoting mommy053008:

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting mommy053008:

are yours boys?

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting mommy053008:

Quoting mrsary:

mommy053008
by Maria on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:20 AM
That's all I could suggest is having a punishment and sticking to it.

Quoting mrsary:

Yes! My 8 yr old is an angel now. My 5 yr old has done well this week, because I won't let him watch TV on weekends unless he stays on green. Its motivating him so far!

Quoting mommy053008:

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting mommy053008:

are yours boys?

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting mommy053008:

Quoting mrsary:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)