Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids
Just had my first one ever with my 5 yr old Kindergarteners teacher. She told me Kylie was a delight in class, very bright and mature (she's one of the younger ones in the class Bdays may 30) anyway she said she has to be separated from one boy because they giggle and laugh a lot other than that she is doing great! She said Kylie adjusts easily to change and is too smart for her own good. I love that I get to share Kylie and I love her teachers and her school!
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Replies (41-43):
Dodie702
by Doriane on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:39 AM
That's great!
LilliesValley
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Ours is the first week in Oct. Dd teacher is awesome and we email her usually once a week for a quick clarification and she's been super helpful. We started at the beginning of August (first week) so it will definitely be time. I am going to ask about having dd be more challenged in reading though. I figure if they can help the kids that are behind in reading catch up they can help the kids that are ahead not get bored.

mommy053008
by Maria on Sep. 19, 2013 at 4:09 PM

agreed. 

Quoting LilliesValley:

Ours is the first week in Oct. Dd teacher is awesome and we email her usually once a week for a quick clarification and she's been super helpful. We started at the beginning of August (first week) so it will definitely be time. I am going to ask about having dd be more challenged in reading though. I figure if they can help the kids that are behind in reading catch up they can help the kids that are ahead not get bored.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN