Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Movie night

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM
  • 26 Replies

Last night I came home late from school. My son was up and he suggest that we have movie night . It was a brilliant idea I found popcorn and we watched a movie. The only problem I had was that comcast did not have lot of free family friendly movies. Next time I am going to watch  movies on netflick in the living room on his xbox . I was tired but I really enjoy myself. Do you have Movie night with your kids and what is your favorite family movie.

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RatherBeReading
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

We love movies nights....we probably watch movies every 2-3 nights at least. We have been watching a lot of "older" movies that I used to really enjoy...from the 80's and 90's. We watched Ghostbusters last night, and Little Rascals and Wild America a few nights before that. I am pretty lenient when it comes to movie content (pretty much, no sex or horror movies), so we watch a lot of different things. 

WesternNYmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM

We love movie nights here.  Clue, Home Alone, and Disney Pixar Movies like Monster's Inc, and Finding Nemo are some of our favorites.

janitablue
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:25 PM

love the Disney Pixar Movies.

Quoting WesternNYmom:

We love movie nights here.  Clue, Home Alone, and Disney Pixar Movies like Monster's Inc, and Finding Nemo are some of our favorites.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:37 PM

We like to watch things like Indiana Jones and Star Wars for movie night.  If they want to watch a kids movie, they watch it alone since I am not a fan.

bebe_ju-rah
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
We did that tonight and every Saturday! Tonight was Up
mama_girl07
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:51 PM

We did last night. We watched Mirror Mirror. Mostly we do it on Friday nights. Last week was The Wizard of Oz and the week before that was Epic

diaperstodating
by Angel on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Yes we have movie night sometimes.

mlb456
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:24 AM
I LOVE them but df isnt much of a fan of it. he doesnt like cartoon movies and our kids are still young plus he likes a strick schedule so normally movie night cuts into their bedtime. but last night we agreed were doing it tonight :) not sure what we'll watch. probably let ds pick something from red box
unspecified42
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Yep. We started getting DVDs from Netflix a while ago since we wanted more choices. We've watched all of the Indiana Jones, then Independence Day, Back to the Future, The Sandlot, and now we are watching Rush Hour.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Every Friday and Saturday night.The boys love jurrasic park,indiana Jones,star wars star treck

We will watch about anything like that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)