Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you getting your kids for Christmas?

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:00 AM
  • 138 Replies

My son is 8 and I dont really know what to get him for christmas...

Got some small ideas..

Lego, arts and crafts things, lego lego oh did I mention lego??? What else is everyone else getting their kids so I can have some more ideas.

by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sj218
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:03 AM
My son is almost 10 and his "big gift" will be private batting and pitching lessons. But my kiddo LOVES baseball and would play year round if he could!
Jenn8604
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Ds is 5. I'm getting him trains. trains and more trains. He likes legos too. Maybe I'll get him an off brand lego w a train.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellasmommy1988
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:16 AM

My DD loves car's and trucks lol. So probably something in that area and then the girly stuff to mix it up a little. For a girl she is the hardest shopper since she pretty much destroys her dolls even though she will beg till she is blue in the face for the new barbie on tv lol. Other then that probably some games for her mobigo and her new leapster gaming thingy. She likes learning games more then anything.

Tammywhynot
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:19 AM
Lego, for a 8 year old, hes a little old for lego isnt he. I got it for my 2 year old.

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Got some small ideas..

Lego, arts and crafts things, lego lego oh did I mention lego??? What else is everyone else getting their kids so I can have some more ideas.

Tammywhynot
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:21 AM
I know exactly what my 2year old dd wants dolls pram, scooter... All girly stuff. However my 7 year old dd, not a clue she keeps saying she doesnt know. Any ideas.
endurablemist
by Crystal on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:31 AM
My 3 year old is easy, barbies and super heros, doc mcstuffins, and sofia the first.

My 10, will be 11 at the time DD I dont have a clue. So far I have some games for her, and a big body pillow. I will add some video games, clothes, and toys. She made a wish list on toys r us, and Barnes and Noble. Maybe one of those rainbow looms, or something else crafty.
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Thet are getting a tablet from Santa

Legos, new name plaquesfor their new rooms.
They are 5 and 7

No clue what else yet,ehatever I see on sale on black Friday
DixieL
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 6:23 AM

My son is an adult now, and he is married. I have a hard time getting it out of him, what I can get him for Christmas, the last couple of years.

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 6:24 AM
No that is the target age group. Most lego packages say 7 and up. Or 5 and up. Not reccomended for under age 3 due to choking hazard

Quoting Tammywhynot:

Lego, for a 8 year old, hes a little old for lego isnt he. I got it for my 2 year old.

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Got some small ideas..

CampClan
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 6:24 AM

4yo DS is getting a LeapPad. I always get him something from LeapFrog- ever since he was born he has gotten something. Most of it he still plays with too!

10yo DS is probably getting clothes since I can never figure him out toy-wise.

12 & 14 yo DDs... clothes & stuffed animals

17DS only wants a full size acustic guitar & an xbox live membership

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)