Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

What are your weekend plans?

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM
  • 33 Replies

What are your weekend plans? Any fun fall activities or just playing it by ear?

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:31 PM

This evening we are going to a friends house for dinner. Tomorrow my son has a football game and Sunday we are going to a football watching party. This is pretty much our typical fall weekend. 

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:37 PM
I'm not sure what is going just yet.
jaytee
by Jen on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:59 PM
The boy is going to Kings Dominion with Boy Scouts tomorrow. The rest of us are just hanging out.
oooomelissaoooo
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:04 PM

just some cleaning and trying to get my husband to finish the floor. lol

SweetMama823
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Finally going to have a chill weekend. Last few wkends have been full of bdays, bbq's...I'm ready to do nothing :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Take my sons for a haircut since school pics are Tuesday. Probably take the kids to see Cloudy 2.
momofnate0707
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:10 PM

This evening we are taking our inflatable water slide and jump house to a friend's house for her son's bday tomorrow. Then tomorrow if it doesn't rain, we are beach bound! If it rains, then maybe to the children's museum. Sunday will be a day of cleaning and yard work.

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Saturday we have soccer games from 8am until 12pm. Then at 1pm we have a baby shower to attend. Sunday we are going to my MIL's for a end of the season BBQ.

sarah824
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:43 PM

We are going to the high school homecoming football game tonight. DS has his homecoming game tomorrow morning and then both kids have birthday parties to attend at different times tomorrow afternoon/evening. Then we are ending the day watching our beloved Oregon Ducks play football. GO DUCKS!!

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I love high school football. Have fun. 

Quoting sarah824:

We are going to the high school homecoming football game tonight. DS has his homecoming game tomorrow morning and then both kids have birthday parties to attend at different times tomorrow afternoon/evening. Then we are ending the day watching our beloved Oregon Ducks play football. GO DUCKS!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN