Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Box Tops

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM
  • 46 Replies

Does your child(rens) school collect Box Tops? Have they started collecting this year yet?

My dds school collects them but they havent yet this year. Im not sure if they will be this year. Im thinking yes, maybe they just havent sent out a Memo yet. I have so many I need to send in with dd but I dont want to send them in for nothing.

Queen Jessica ...
Proud Mommy to Princess Jes'Marie 1.29.07  &  Prince Elijah 9.17.10

... Momma's Lil Angel 11.27.09 (msc. 6wks) ....

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LizS84
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM
My 10 year old turns them into the school librarian for prizes.
la1118
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM

My kids collect them and they have a contest to see which class brings in the most.  So my kids fight over them, lol.  I think I'll send them with one DS the first semester and then the other for the second semester.

mmtosam06
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Yes and I send them in her folder
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM

We collect all year, when I fill an envelope I just send them in with her.

jes_eli_0710
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM

My dds school also has a contest for which class brings in the most. My dd is always so excited when I tell her I have a box top for her class

Quoting la1118:

My kids collect them and they have a contest to see which class brings in the most.  So my kids fight over them, lol.  I think I'll send them with one DS the first semester and then the other for the second semester.

Queen Jessica ...

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

There are deadlines for submission of Box Tops.  One is in November and the other is in April.  So if your school is collecting, they should be making a submission soon.  I would ask the school.

RockyMtnMom14
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Yes, that and the Labels for Education.  They sent home sheets to glue the box tops/labels to at the beginning of the school year.  They are due back on Oct 19.  The class that has the most wins some type of prize. 

jes_eli_0710
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Oh ok , so I should be receiving a notice sometime this month or maybe the beginning of November. Thank you. 

Quoting steelcrazy:

There are deadlines for submission of Box Tops.  One is in November and the other is in April.  So if your school is collecting, they should be making a submission soon.  I would ask the school.

Queen Jessica ...

aj23
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Here they take them all year round but they only send home notes and stuff a couple of times a year.
MustBNapTime
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Yes our school collects them... They turn them in during GYM class, and get small prizes for turning in 20+

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)