Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

?? QOTD ?? 10/10/13

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Jen
  • 23 Replies

What was the last compliment you received? What about the last compliment you gave?

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

The last one that I gave was to one of my PTA chairpersons at a meeting on Tuesday night.  She did an amazing job and I made sure she knew that I appreciated all of her hard work and stress.

It would probably have to be about my hair, I recently cut 6 inches or so off and everyone is in love with the change.

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Ummmmm..... I told my son he played a great game and that i was proud of him. I dint recall any compliments i got, unless u count my husband telling the kids he wanted chicken and dumplings an i cooked it for him because i make better dumplings then he does. (My kids where whining asking why we were having chicken and dumplings for supper, and that was his response)
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
The last compliment I received was from the residents at work. They tend to forget things so every day I'm there they have to tell me I'm beautiful, that I'm a good girl lol.

Last compliment I gave was to the cook at work. She made an awesome cherry pie
dolphingurl1286
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband told me that tge brownies I made were really good.
I told my husband that his shirt looked nice on him.
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
A friend of mine told me that her husband told her that I was very pretty and attrictive, we were talking about how I had gained weight and felt unattractive

Last I gave was to my sister and her bf. For being amazing babysitters :)
LadyAmaranth
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Told my son how smart he was yesterday.

Someone complimented a recent photo I shared.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

The last I received was from a friend I haven't seen in months, on my haircut. The last I gave was to a friend on CM, she wasn't sure she was doing the right thing with her son and I told her he's lucky to have a mom who cares so much.

soymujer
by Mikki on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Last compliment I received was on how young I looked and no wrinkles.  Last one I gave was telling a student she's pretty.

family in the van   Mom of four

luvmybug
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
The last compliment was from a complete stranger in passing. He just walked passed me, smiled, and said " I really love your hair." That was technically this morning. I went out last night. I just told him he was sweet. I get 1 of either 3 reactions from people. They either love it, hate it, or bust out laughing.

luvnature
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I never receive compliments but I always try to give one compliment each day to my family members. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)