Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

?? QOTD ?? 11/03/13

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Jen
  • 19 Replies
Who in your life has had the most positive impact? Why?
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmybug
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM
My SO, in all honesty. He is the most amazing man. Always pushing me to do my best and be the best person I can be. He has helped me through a really tough divorce, and has lifted me up when I wasn't feeling so strong. He is just unbelievable. Absolutely wonderful. And he treats me like a queen and my dd a princess. :) I love him with all my heart.
mjande4
by Platinum Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Overall, my husband.  I think we bring out the best in each other.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I would have to say my mom. 

She quit her job when I was in seventh grade and started her own company which ended up being very successful. She able to send to me to the college of my choice and support me financially, but more importantly emotionally. She taught me to have big aspirations and gave me the confidence to know I can follow through on them. 

Pukalani79
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM

My DH.  I met him when I was 21, so I've done a lot of growing up with him, if that makes any sense.  He's always been my biggest supporter and encourages me to chase my dreams - whatever they might be.  I cannot imagine how my life would be different without him. 

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I would ave to say my Dad.

Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I'm having a hard time deciding between my husband and my mom. Both are key figures in my life and have gotten me through some hard times and shared some wonderful times with too.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:47 PM
My dh is my most supportive person.
MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:39 PM
The most positive impact would have to be my daughters. They have changed me for the better, in ways I could not imagine :)
soymujer
by Mikki on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I would have to say my hubby.  I didn't have the ideal childhood and he has stuck with me through the good and the bad.  When I get down about some things, he's always there to bring me up.

family in the van   Mom of four

SahmTam
by Tammy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:52 PM

My one best friend. She is the only one who really knows everything about me and "gets" me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)