Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Yum- that was good!

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:17 PM
  • 8 Replies

So, what had them saying that tonight for dinner? Or whining the opposite?

We had chicken cacciatore and pasta. Everyone had their choice of either carrots or broccoli b/c we had leftover of each. Yum!

by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jaytee
by Jen on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:18 PM
We hade homemade vegetable soup. Yummy! There was very little complaining :-)

Your dinner sounds delicious!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SahmTam
by Tammy on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Teriyaki chicken over rice and broccoli, black grapes, and pineapple.

2pink1blue
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:50 PM

DS(8) was in charge tonight.  He made corkscrew macaroni with a light homemade cheese sauce, diced ham and edamame.  I added in a ceasar salad and white wine for DH and I.  Everyone was happy.

AidansMomMom
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I made country fried chicken with homemade gravy and some green beans and potatoes on the side. My son (that refuses to eat pretty much everything) said "Mmmm yummy good job mom" with every bite he took. ;) makes me feel good about my cooking haha

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM

We did "free for all" meaning leftovers or whatever you can find...

I madea killer pot roast i nthe crock pot a few days ago and shared mine withthe dog. (Mixed some into her normal kibble dinner). We were both looking at empty bowls wishing for more...LOL

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
We had chick fil a. Dinner with my mom and sister :)
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Too funny! We did a whatever you can find dinner Mon, and one of the choices was leftover pot roast- no dog to share w/ here, though : )

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

We did "free for all" meaning leftovers or whatever you can find...

I madea killer pot roast i nthe crock pot a few days ago and shared mine withthe dog. (Mixed some into her normal kibble dinner). We were both looking at empty bowls wishing for more...LOL

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Awesome! I have a rather picky eater, too, so I know how good it feels when they actually love something : )

Quoting AidansMomMom:

I made country fried chicken with homemade gravy and some green beans and potatoes on the side. My son (that refuses to eat pretty much everything) said "Mmmm yummy good job mom" with every bite he took. ;) makes me feel good about my cooking haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)