Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

?? QOTD ?? 12/09/13

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Jen
  • 26 Replies
What's on YOUR gift wish list?
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyAmaranth
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM
2 moms liked this

A house but that's gonna have to come from myself lol.

mickstinator
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM

i really want a new living room rug, but i doubt i'll get it. they're just too expensive! 

i do believe i'm going to get a new pair of tom's. well, i know i am. i saw the package in my husband's trunk. i didn't peak inside, though! ; )

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Some new hiking boots and new tennis shoes.

No, I'm not a shoe snob..lol...but my kid stole my hiking boots (grew outta his n needed em for Boy Scouts) and my tennis shoes are all walked out! LOL
jaytee
by Jen on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM
An area rug or wall to wall?

Quoting mickstinator:

i really want a new living room rug, but i doubt i'll get it. they're just too expensive! 

i do believe i'm going to get a new pair of tom's. well, i know i am. i saw the package in my husband's trunk. i didn't peak inside, though! ; )

bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Stand mixer, ipad speakers, wii remote charger

mickstinator
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM

an area rug, but i need a big one. at least 8x10, but preferably bigger! 

the one i have now is a cheap one from target and it's very worn. i'll probably buy another cheap one after christmas, but i'm holding out JUST IN CASE a family member finds a good one. my mom has her ways. lol! 

Quoting jaytee: An area rug or wall to wall?

Quoting mickstinator:

jaytee
by Jen on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Do you have Ross, TJ Max, Marshall's, Homegoods or Christmas tree shop in your area? Sometimes you can find good quality rugs at those stores for a decent price.

Although your mom buying one for you would be totally awesome!

Quoting mickstinator:

the one i have now is a cheap one from target and it's very worn. i'll probably buy another cheap one after christmas, but i'm holding out JUST IN CASE a family member finds a good one. my mom has her ways. lol! 

Quoting mickstinator:

mickstinator
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:23 AM

she's really big into shopping the estate sales in the area. the deals she finds are AMAZING! that's obviously hit or miss, though. i am usually too lazy to check out the other stores, but there is a homegoods like, five minutes from my house. i may just swing by there instead of target if i need to. thanks! 

Quoting jaytee: Do you have Ross, TJ Max, Marshall's, Homegoods or Christmas tree shop in your area? Sometimes you can find good quality rugs at those stores for a decent price.

Quoting mickstinator:

Quoting mickstinator:

my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I would love a high zoom camera. Expecially since my youngest just broke my other camera and now I'm using my oldest dd's camera.:(

jaytee
by Jen on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like your mom and my mom would love to shop together! She's the same way.

You're welcome

Quoting mickstinator:

she's really big into shopping the estate sales in the area. the deals she finds are AMAZING! that's obviously hit or miss, though. i am usually too lazy to check out the other stores, but there is a homegoods like, five minutes from my house. i may just swing by there instead of target if i need to. thanks! 

Quoting jaytee: Do you have Ross, TJ Max, Marshall's, Homegoods or Christmas tree shop in your area? Sometimes you can find good quality rugs at those stores for a decent price.

Quoting mickstinator:

Quoting mickstinator:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN