Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

My son ( who is 10 )  Is getting ready to read Flat Stanly and he would like to be able to send to Many different states.  Is anyone interested in allowing us to send him to you?

We will send you a flat stanley and All you would have to do is tell us what things Flat Stanley did in your state and send him back with some pictures post cards maps news papers and/or souveniers from you state. If you are interested please message me your address or you can go to the facebook page for more details and message me there thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/flatstanleyadventuresbybrycewilson

List of where we have not set him!

Just 3 states we have not sent to

1. New Jersey
2. Rhode Island
3. Utah

So far We also have sent to United Kingdom Canada Germany Japan Israel Korea and Finland. We are open for more outside of our country! Thanks!

Thanks to all that has helped!

flowersHave a Great Day! Katie

by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Replies (51-60):
_Meg_
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

You already have my state up there (California), but has Flat Stanley been to Disneyland yet?? If not, I'll take him there!

katwil444
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Thanks!  I hope at least half of the people we have sent to will respond we have sent out 49 as of today

Quoting steelcage:

My DD had to do this and she sent it to her grandfather in Florida, he never once updated or returned it. Her teacher got mad...I felt bad for her. 

If my DH wasn't out of town for over a month and things weren't so crazy here I would totally do it! It's a fun project but I have so much going on I'm afraid I will forget the little guy. Good luck though!

katwil444
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:51 PM

We would love to send him to you!  My son wants to send as many out as we can :)  I figure the more we send out the more he will learn! If you could message me your address that would be great!

Quoting _Meg_:

You already have my state up there (California), but has Flat Stanley been to Disneyland yet?? If not, I'll take him there!

liveforever
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I would but you have my state..sounds like it'll be fun for him!
katwil444
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:55 PM

My son wants to send out as many as we can so if your interested you can send me your address :)  Thanks

Quoting liveforever: I would but you have my state..sounds like it'll be fun for him!

liveforever
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh sure!

Quoting katwil444:

My son wants to send out as many as we can so if your interested you can send me your address :)  Thanks

Quoting liveforever: I would but you have my state..sounds like it'll be fun for him!

ttfnt20
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:03 PM
My ds did that a couple years ago. I wouldnt mind helping if you need more from texas
katwil444
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:09 PM

We would love to send him to you :)  If you would like you can just message me your address Thanks!

Quoting ttfnt20: My ds did that a couple years ago. I wouldnt mind helping if you need more from texas

katwil444
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:47 PM

BUMP!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 3:34 PM

We hve Stanley - he hasn't gone anywhere fun yet but DD will be sending him with DH on thursday - he is LAPD so he will take him to Hollywood :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)