Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are your kids ready to go back to school yet?

My DD (5) says she misses her friends at school, but is enjoying her break! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Replies (61-68):
cjsbmom
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Not yet, but he's getting there. 

I know I'm ready. I work from home, and my son doesn't understand that just because he's off for 2 weeks does not mean that I am off for two weeks. And my DH isn't helping, because he doesn't understand why I can't just not work. Gee..cause the bills won't get paid? I hate long breaks like this. It's making me dread summer already. 

mommy053008
by Maria on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Same with my girls they got the frozen dress up costumes and they've been running around as Elsa and Anna for the past 3 days.

Quoting Raeann11:

nope, they are having lots of fun with all there new toys.

mommy053008
by Maria on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Do you do anything with him during the summer? Thankfully since I'm a teacher I have most of the same breaks as my DD we do not have fall break or spring break so she usually comes with me or a grandparent on off days.

Quoting cjsbmom:

Not yet, but he's getting there. 

I know I'm ready. I work from home, and my son doesn't understand that just because he's off for 2 weeks does not mean that I am off for two weeks. And my DH isn't helping, because he doesn't understand why I can't just not work. Gee..cause the bills won't get paid? I hate long breaks like this. It's making me dread summer already. 

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:23 PM

DS loves school, so yes, he's already asked when is he going back to school. lol

But right now we have family visiting, so he's been busy playing with his cousin. They leave tomorrow then a few days later we are going to visit DH's side of the family. We will spend a few days there and go to Knott's Berry Farm. 

DS doesn't go back to school until Jan. 13th.

MSJAP2010
by Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Not yet. They got a Wii for Christmas so ds has been occupied with that lol
LivinDeadGurl
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Nope. Mine are all enjoying the time off.

mommy053008
by Maria on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Oh wow he has a long break.

Quoting SnortysMom:

DS loves school, so yes, he's already asked when is he going back to school. lol

But right now we have family visiting, so he's been busy playing with his cousin. They leave tomorrow then a few days later we are going to visit DH's side of the family. We will spend a few days there and go to Knott's Berry Farm. 

DS doesn't go back to school until Jan. 13th.

mommy053008
by Maria on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Those video game systems always keep em busy

Quoting MSJAP2010: Not yet. They got a Wii for Christmas so ds has been occupied with that lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)