Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Welcome to Elementary School Kids! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:24 AM
  • 960 Replies
3 moms liked this

welcome

Welcome to Elementary School Kids!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have?

2. What grades are they in?

3. Do they attend a public, private, charter or home school?

4. Are they involved in any sports or activities outside of school?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Elementary School Kids & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjomom77
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:17 AM
5 moms liked this

Hi there.    I'm Kim.   I have three kids, but my elementary ones are Ashlyn who is 10 and in 4th grade and Chloe who is 6 and in 1st.

little.worthen
by Tess on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:24 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Tess. I've actually been a member of the group for a while but have never introduced myself. i have 2 boys. one will be 9 this month and is in 3rd grade, and the other is 2.

MommyBug1120
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I have two kids, Riley and Charlie.  Riley is in Kindergarten at a local public school.  Charlie is in nursery school.  I am on the board of the PTO for my daughter's school.  And I teach preschool at my son's school.  My children attend different group classes at the YMCA.  They are getting ready to start back up with winter swimming lessons.  I'm glad to join a group to talk about my child's experience in elementary school.  Thanks for welcoming me.  big smile miniHaley

tinkerbear02
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Melissa. I have two kids Isabella who is 6 and in a 1st/2nd grade advanced class and Dominic, 5, in Kindergarten. They both go to public school and play soccer during the non winter months.

mommielovesyou
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Im Roseanne I have an 8 year old named Christine she is in 3rd grade and Im expecting our last munchkin June 10th 2014, my daughter goes to public school, I have her in brownies girl scout she seems to like that.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Welcome to the group Kim. Are you kids involved in school extracurriculars?

Quoting sjomom77:

Hi there.    I'm Kim.   I have three kids, but my elementary ones are Ashlyn who is 10 and in 4th grade and Chloe who is 6 and in 1st.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I was just thinking....I have seen Tess posting for a while now.  :)

Glad you 'officially; introduced yourself.

Quoting little.worthen:

Hi, I'm Tess. I've actually been a member of the group for a while but have never introduced myself. i have 2 boys. one will be 9 this month and is in 3rd grade, and the other is 2.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Hello and welcome. What position do you hold on the PTO board? Do you enjoy it?

Quoting MommyBug1120:

I have two kids, Riley and Charlie.  Riley is in Kindergarten at a local public school.  Charlie is in nursery school.  I am on the board of the PTO for my daughter's school.  And I teach preschool at my son's school.  My children attend different group classes at the YMCA.  They are getting ready to start back up with winter swimming lessons.  I'm glad to join a group to talk about my child's experience in elementary school.  Thanks for welcoming me.  big smile miniHaley

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Hi Melissa. My sons name is Dominic too!

Quoting tinkerbear02:

Hi I'm Melissa. I have two kids Isabella who is 6 and in a 1st/2nd grade advanced class and Dominic, 5, in Kindergarten. They both go to public school and play soccer during the non winter months.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:55 AM

Welcome to the group Roseanne!

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Do you know your babys gender yet?

Quoting mommielovesyou: Hi Im Roseanne I have an 8 year old named Christine she is in 3rd grade and Im expecting our last munchkin June 10th 2014, my daughter goes to public school, I have her in brownies girl scout she seems to like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN