• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird dreams

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:01 PM
  • 21 Replies

The other night, I dreamt that the F1 champ Schumacher had died (I was surprised when I woke up and saw a story about his fight for life). I'd never heard of him before reading about his accident, so it's not like I was that concerned (other than caring about anyone who is hurt). (It is possible I transferred concern for my mom's cousin who has a brain tumor to Schumacher).

Last week I dreamt that my boys dropped their new kindle shattering the screen (in the dream I was glad we'd purchased the insurance lol).

Anyone else have weird dreams?

October is Celiac Awareness Month - undiagnosed Celiac disease is a risk factor for miscarriages & a cause of unexplained infertility. Only 1 out of every 5-6 people with Celiacs have been diagnosed.  csaceliacs.org, celiac.com National Foundation for Celiac Awareness

Gwen (44) David (56) Augie (6.5) Alex (5)

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I have weird dreams all of the time.  Nothing that really phases me IRL though.

What the heck is an F1 champ?

GwenMB
by Gwen on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Formula One. Some kind of car race (I think).

GwenMB
by Gwen on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

It seems like I've been dreaming a lot lately. Nothing has phased me irl, either. I was just remembering the dreams so decided to post.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting steelcrazy:

It seems like I've been dreaming a lot lately. Nothing has phased me irl, either. I was just remembering the dreams so decided to post.

For some reason last night, I my dream was about me running and hiding from the cops.  Not sure what that was about at all.

mommy053008
by Maria on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:24 PM
I always have strange dreams
meam4444
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I haven't had any recently.  But, when I am pregnant, I have all sorts of weird dreams.  I always have a hard time figuring out actually happened IRL versus just in the dream.

MSJAP2010
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:50 AM
I was awake for hours last night because of my dream. In my dream my mil called & said it was time to come say our goodbyes to my fil.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Quoting meam4444:

I haven't had any recently.  But, when I am pregnant, I have all sorts of weird dreams.  I always have a hard time figuring out actually happened IRL versus just in the dream.

That would be disconcerting!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Quoting MSJAP2010: I was awake for hours last night because of my dream. In my dream my mil called & said it was time to come say our goodbyes to my fil.

:( Is your fil ill? 

Dodie702
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I get night terrors about huge spiders in my room when I am stressed. Its no fun!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)