Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

App for Art

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:24 PM
  • 8 Replies
I was reading Family Fun magazine and came across an App called Artkive and I thought it was a cool concept. The post about saving Valentines from school made me think to post it. You take pictures of your child's artwork and then you can order a book with pictures of all their artwork in it and throw away the actual artwork. I have south saved artwork I thought this was a great idea. The App is free and then you pay for the books you order. Disclaimer: I did not invent this app nor am I making any money off of it.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:37 PM

You can do similar with your phone/camera and your computer.  Just snap pics, save them in a folder on your computer, and then send them to your favorite place (snapfish, walgreens, etc) to have them printed in a book.

StephanieSH
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:40 PM
I have done that with Snapfish before. I guess this is for more disorganized people like me who might never get to the step of uploading pictures from my phone to the computer.

Quoting steelcrazy:

You can do similar with your phone/camera and your computer.  Just snap pics, save them in a folder on your computer, and then send them to your favorite place (snapfish, walgreens, etc) to have them printed in a book.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:42 PM

I only mentioned it for those who don't have smart phones.  Those of us with them, myself included, forget that there is life outside of apps sometimes.

Quoting StephanieSH: I have done that with Snapfish before. I guess this is for more disorganized people like me who might never get to the step of uploading pictures from my phone to the computer.

Quoting steelcrazy:

StephanieSH
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:09 PM
True.

Quoting steelcrazy:

I only mentioned it for those who don't have smart phones.  Those of us with them, myself included, forget that there is life outside of apps sometimes.

Quoting StephanieSH: I have done that with Snapfish before. I guess this is for more disorganized people like me who might never get to the step of uploading pictures from my phone to the computer.

Quoting steelcrazy:

mommy053008
by Maria on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:09 PM
That's cool but I keep only the special art anyhow.
StephanieSH
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:12 PM
I think it might be cool for the 3 dimensional art that's more difficult to store.

Quoting mommy053008: That's cool but I keep only the special art anyhow.
mommy053008
by Maria on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Yea that's a good idea actually :-)

Quoting StephanieSH: I think it might be cool for the 3 dimensional art that's more difficult to store.

Quoting mommy053008: That's cool but I keep only the special art anyhow.
Dodie702
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:40 PM
That's a great idea. I have been taking pics of my children's artwork since they were little.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)