Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohh wow, share something that made you laugh out loud today.

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 4:49 PM
  • 54 Replies

Come on...what made you laugh out loud today? Or even this past weekend.

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 4:57 PM
2 moms liked this

This picture on Facebook cracked me up this morning:

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:15 PM
2 moms liked this

I nearly died laughing at the idiot in a 4 wheel drive, huge SUV that was stuck in a snowbank.  I beeped, waved, and laughed my butt off as I drove past in my bitchin' van.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
The 1 1/2 pound, 12 week old kitten sneak attacking my 95 pound German shepherd yesterday! Then, later in the day, the dog was curled up in the recliner, amd the kitten climbed up and.laid right on the dog's haunch. I swear, if the dog could pull off a human eye roll, she would have!
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:37 PM

I always crack up at morons who spout off about people living in this country needing to speak English.  Meanwhile, the United States has never declared a national language, so who's to say that all of us shouldn't really be speaking Spanish or better yet, the various tongues of Native American language. ;)

Quoting ihave1:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118667/forums/read/19548720/Bilingual_jobs_should_be_illegal?next=11#post255223606

This post made me laugh so hard. 

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:34 PM

My son talks ALOT and is very LOUD (it comes from his Dad's side of the family).

Anyway, he yelled out in his sleep & then immediately 'shushed' himself.  I cracked up!

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:37 PM
When my son told me about a neighbor who was walking his dog and fell in the snow.
ihave1
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:39 PM

lol you are so right!!!!  

She really is so angry, its just making me laugh so hard!

Quoting steelcrazy:

I always crack up at morons who spout off about people living in this country needing to speak English.  Meanwhile, the United States has never declared a national language, so who's to say that all of us shouldn't really be speaking Spanish or better yet, the various tongues of Native American language. ;)

Quoting ihave1:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118667/forums/read/19548720/Bilingual_jobs_should_be_illegal?next=11#post255223606

This post made me laugh so hard. 

mommy053008
by Maria on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:16 PM
My 5 yo she's a hoot
meam4444
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

lol too funy!  This reminds me when my three year old shushed me in church (I was wispering to her sister). 

Quoting ivf_blessed:

My son talks ALOT and is very LOUD (it comes from his Dad's side of the family).

Anyway, he yelled out in his sleep & then immediately 'shushed' himself.  I cracked up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)