Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Would You Wear It 01/24/14

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Jen
  • 13 Replies

Likes/Dislikes

by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy053008
by Maria on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:21 AM
The colors are cute. But not so sure about the cut on the dress. I don't hate it but not sure I'd wear it.
huskermom98
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Nothing at all...I don't like wearing heels and have never liked the look of platform shoes, but the rest of it is just totally not my style.

_Meg_
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:16 AM

The dress is totally cute, but I don't know if I'd wear it...I'd have to see it on me to decide. The accessories I LOVE (especially the purse), but they don't go with the dress at all, in my opinion. They look too casual and the dress looks a little more polished. 

For sure, I would use the purse. 

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:34 AM

IDK about this one Jen.  I think I'm too old to pull this one off.  I agree that the purse does seem too casual for the rest of the outfit.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Yes I would, very very cute. One of the 1st outfits I have seen posted on here that I would actually wear everything that is posted, lol.

soymujer
by Mikki on Jan. 24, 2014 at 1:09 PM

I don't like anything so no I wouldn't wear it.  I'm not a dress person  nor heels.

family in the van   Mom of four

LoriAnn87
by LoriAnn on Jan. 24, 2014 at 1:17 PM

Don't like wearing dresses

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 1:21 PM

I love the colors in the dress, but it's not a style I would wear.

Don't like the shoes at all.

The purse is ok.

The bracelets don't seem to go w/ it well, and the ring is too big for my taste.

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 24, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I absolutely love the dress but wearing it would depend on if it was long enough on me. The rest of the outfit I do NOT like. Wait....am I too old to pull off wearing that dress?!

Quoting steelcrazy:

IDK about this one Jen.  I think I'm too old to pull this one off.  I agree that the purse does seem too casual for the rest of the outfit.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 1:59 PM

No, you're not even close to being too old.  I'm just feeling every bit of 42 today.

Quoting jaytee:

I absolutely love the dress but wearing it would depend on if it was long enough on me. The rest of the outfit I do NOT like. Wait....am I too old to pull off wearing that dress?!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN