Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

What's wrong with you?! LMAO

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Max
  • 19 Replies

We went grocery shopping this morning as family. The boys were wilder than usual and I was in a rush to get home. 

We were in the produce section my husband leaned over and said, "What are you doing?" I asked what he meant but something distracted us he never explained. I didn't think much of it. 

We went to the check out and went home. He acted a little odd like he was annoyed at me. I asked what was up and he said we'd talk about when we got home. 

As soon as be got home he sent the kids in the other room and asked "What's wrong with you?"

Obviously I was confused. He said, "I saw you steal the garlic!" I was still totally confused because of course I didn't steal garlic, I bought some though. 

I told him that and then he got confused. He said, "I saw you put it in your pocket!"  When I was picking out a bulb of garlic I accidentally grabbed two bags instead of one and just stuck the extra in my pocket as I picked the garlic. 

He was totally freaked out that I had lost my mind and turned into a shoplifter. He didn't say anything in the store because he didn't want the kids to know. 

Now he feels really silly. But he totally thought he saw me put it in my pocket. 

by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 12:52 PM

sidesplittinglaughterPriceless!

Andrewsmom70
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:26 PM

LOL if he saw you steal something, he actually let you walk out of the store without paying for it? Lol

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:46 PM

smile

That is GREAT!

katiebug840204
by Katie on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Lmao!
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:38 PM
3 moms liked this

I scolded him for "letting me" do it. He said he thought I'd lost my mind and didn't know what I'd do.   

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

LOL if he saw you steal something, he actually let you walk out of the store without paying for it? Lol

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:38 PM

rolling on floor

kellysp6637
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Oh my....that is so funny! 

mommy053008
by Maria on Jan. 26, 2014 at 3:00 PM

that is so funny!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 3:09 PM

laughing

MamiJaAyla
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

sidesplittinglaughterPriceless!

Poor baby.  THat is too funny.  What thoughts must of been going through his head.  I can just imagine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)