Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Would You Wear It? 01/27/14

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Jen
  • 46 Replies

Likes/Dislikes?

by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Nope...not.my color...I would look sick!
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I'm not a fan of the shirt, if it didn't gather/tie then I'd be cool with it.  I look really good in pastel shades.  I love love LOVE the shoes.  I'd have to have my toes done for sure.

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:55 AM

I do not like those shoes! They look like they would be painful to wear! Oh and I have NEVER had my toes done! Never will either *shivers*

Quoting steelcrazy:

I'm not a fan of the shirt, if it didn't gather/tie then I'd be cool with it.  I look really good in pastel shades.  I love love LOVE the shoes.  I'd have to have my toes done for sure.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:57 AM

You mean you don't want to get a pedicure with me?  Geeze and I was planning a day out for us and everything!  *pouts*

Quoting jaytee:

I do not like those shoes! They look like they would be painful to wear! Oh and I have NEVER had my toes done! Never will either *shivers*

Quoting steelcrazy:

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I would totally have a day out with you. I'll just get my fingernails done instead of my toes. Sound good?

Quoting steelcrazy:

You mean you don't want to get a pedicure with me?  Geeze and I was planning a day out for us and everything!  *pouts*

Quoting jaytee:

Quoting steelcrazy:

HIJKLM
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:00 PM
I don't like the shoes but love the rest
mrsrusso416
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:01 PM
I would wear everything but the shoes. I don't do heels
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Dislike.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a plan.  We really need to have a group mani/pedi party somewhere fun.  Like say Vegas.  lol  K and I could fly out of BWI if you'd want to join us on the flight.

Quoting jaytee:

I would totally have a day out with you. I'll just get my fingernails done instead of my toes. Sound good?

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting jaytee:

Quoting steelcrazy:

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Lol! Vegas would be so awesome! If you and K could fly out of BWI that would be so cool! How long would it take you to get to BWI?

Quoting steelcrazy:

Sounds like a plan.  We really need to have a group mani/pedi party somewhere fun.  Like say Vegas.  lol  K and I could fly out of BWI if you'd want to join us on the flight.

Quoting jaytee:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting jaytee:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)