Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

I have a 7 year old that still wets the bed, please help!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:23 AM
  • 0 Replies
I'm a single Mom with a 7 year old girl that continues to wet the bed. Please help, any advice that has worked please share! :-)

She doesn't wet the bed every night but does it about every 2 to 3 months. .And when she does wet the bed again, it'll likely happen again the same week. She is a happy and smart kid and this just has us both frustrated. She doesn't have drinks close to bedtime and goes to pee before bed. Because of a limited budget we share a bed, so I sometimes can tell when she needs to go to the restroom. And for a while I set an alarm and would wake up and wake her up to go to the restroom. Unfortunately sometimes I would wake her up too late. Then she went a few months, as many as 6!, without wetting the bed and we stopped, because she was getting tired of waking up when sometimes she didn't have to pee. Then once again we had an accident after having a month of dryness. Please help!...

Also any advice on how too clean a mattress would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! As I said we're on a budget and can't really afford a new mattress. She won't wear the pull ups and the noise the mattress covers make when she moves at night won't allow me to sleep.
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)