Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Weekend Plans? *UPDATE*

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:29 AM
  • 43 Replies

Anyone got anything exciting going on this weekend?

My little one got invited to a birthday party at a gymnastics center so we are doing that Saturday, Sunday is church!!! =) Then it's back to work, school and gymnastic lessons.

Looks like after a day full of playing with friends yesterday we are going to have a picnic at the playground with a few friends (gonna be almost 60), go to the library, then soccer sign ups all before the birthday party.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BMM0508
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Super Bowl! Go Broncos!!
mommy053008
by Maria on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Hope you have fun!!! So many of my friends are going to a superbowl party, unfortunately I HATE football! So I'm skipping up and spending the day with my kiddos.

Quoting BMM0508: Super Bowl! Go Broncos!!

BMM0508
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM
I used to hate football up until about 10 years ago. This is the first season I have followed it so closely. I love it. Im not going to nor having a party. Maybe a couple of friends over and my kids will be here with me.
Hope you enjoy your weekend!:-)
Quoting mommy053008:

Hope you have fun!!! So many of my friends are going to a superbowl party, unfortunately I HATE football! So I'm skipping up and spending the day with my kiddos.

mommy053008
by Maria on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I used to watch it when I was younger my family is really into football, but I just can't get into it. I hope you have fun!

Quoting BMM0508: I used to hate football up until about 10 years ago. This is the first season I have followed it so closely. I love it. Im not going to nor having a party. Maybe a couple of friends over and my kids will be here with me.
Hope you enjoy your weekend!:-)
Quoting mommy053008:

SahmTam
by Tammy on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

We have a long weekend since our school has a teacher in-service day Monday. 

We have a bowling party after church tomorrow night- we have 2 church members that work on a naval base and can book it for private parties. We're also all going out to eat as a group.

Other than that my plans include preparing for my first job interview (Monday) in many moons (I've been a SAHM for 13 years!) and trying to keep calm enough to not puke on my shoes during the interview. :-) It's for a Special Needs Assistant in our district's middle school, where my oldest son attends.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:56 AM

This evening will be spent sorting out dd's troop's Girl Scout cookies.

Tomorrow, I hang out at home all day while the above-mentioned cookies are picked up by parents.

Sun a.m. is church- it's Boy Scout Sunday, so I have to make sure everyone's class A's are nicely ironed. Ds1 will be getting his Religious Emblem award.

Sun afternoon, if the weather coorperates, dd and I will deliver the cookies she sold.

Sun evening, ds1 has a Super Bowl party to go to that one of his friends is having. Ds2 and dh will take over the downstairs tv to watch the game. Dd and I will snuggle up and watch a movie upstairs.

mommy053008
by Maria on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Congrats!!! I will keep you in my thoughts abs hope you get the job!!! Sounds like you have a fun long weekend ahead.

Quoting SahmTam:

We have a long weekend since our school has a teacher in-service day Monday. 

We have a bowling party after church tomorrow night- we have 2 church members that work on a naval base and can book it for private parties. We're also all going out to eat as a group.

Other than that my plans include preparing for my first job interview (Monday) in many moons (I've been a SAHM for 13 years!) and trying to keep calm enough to not puke on my shoes during the interview. :-) It's for a Special Needs Assistant in our district's middle school, where my oldest son attends.

mommy053008
by Maria on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Sounds like fun! I can't wait til my girls are old enough for girl scouts :-)

Quoting wakymom:

This evening will be spent sorting out dd's troop's Girl Scout cookies.

Tomorrow, I hang out at home all day while the above-mentioned cookies are picked up by parents.

Sun a.m. is church- it's Boy Scout Sunday, so I have to make sure everyone's class A's are nicely ironed. Ds1 will be getting his Religious Emblem award.

Sun afternoon, if the weather coorperates, dd and I will deliver the cookies she sold.

Sun evening, ds1 has a Super Bowl party to go to that one of his friends is having. Ds2 and dh will take over the downstairs tv to watch the game. Dd and I will snuggle up and watch a movie upstairs.

kdgord
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:00 AM
We plan to relax and get back to a more normal schedule now that our youngest is a week old and I have about all my strength back up.
mommy053008
by Maria on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Aw congrats on the new bundle :-) that's always nice to feel a sense of sanity again!

Quoting kdgord: We plan to relax and get back to a more normal schedule now that our youngest is a week old and I have about all my strength back up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)