Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

?? QOTD ?? 01/31/14

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Jen
  • 29 Replies

Do you have any friends that drive you a little crazy?

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Yes.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Yeah..who doesn't? Lol
charleyangel317
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Yes. I have one that I am not that close to anymore that the only time she wants to talk is when there is drama. No "hey how was your day" just "this person said this and that" crap.

soymujer
by Mikki on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Not really a friend but an acquaintence that does.

family in the van   Mom of four

Clemency3
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:07 AM

maybe that is why I don't have any friends? literally I don't. 

shoot4thestars
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Yes!

cindilou13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I don't actually have any friends that I see often enough to be annoyed by.  My two closest high school friends don't live near, so we stay in touch via facebook messages and see each other maybe once a year or so...so even if we might have the ability to annoy each other we aren't together enough for it really to occur.  The person I am otherwise closest to is one of my coworkers...we talk about any and everything and get along great at work but do not do anything socially...and my SIL and MIL, but honestly if we weren't family we wouldn't have enough in common to hang out either...

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Yes, all my friends drive me crazy every now and again.  Isn't that normal? lol  When one of them is driving me crazy, I tend to avoid them for a little while.  Luckily I have a group of friends, so avoiding one isn't hard.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Yes, but everyone has something about them that drives other people crazy. I'm pretty good about not letting those things get the better of me, and if anything starts annoying me too much, I step back for a little bit; w/ 3 kids, school volunteering, and Scouts, it's not hard to create a little distance for a couple weeks.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Yes, one who talks too much and one with bad anxiety that when I try to help her with it I start feeling anxious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)