Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snow day for both

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM
  • 15 Replies
and we're spending a lot of the day with reading! Stinky Cheese Man finished. Onto the Children's Book of Heroes now. She is playing as I read, but following still. Good, lazy day. Rapunzel next, I believe!

If you're home with your child, what are you doing?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Boys0900
by Cameron's mommy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:37 PM
My oldest son's school is closed today and I didn't feel like traveling in this messy weather, so I took the day off from work and kept my preschooler home as well.
I downloaded a few educational apps on my son' s ipad and using them with him. He's speech delayed so we are going through some sight word apps.
ljmom24
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Both kids school closed and my work closed too. They are playing the wii and fighting and I'm catching up on laundry
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:42 PM

I am currently home.  We are all eating lunch.  I have to leave for work shortly, I've done everything that I could from home this morning.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:44 PM
My son has school today. No snow here this week. Just extremely cold. :-)

Enjoy the day off!
SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM

We have another snow day. Actually an ice day- we had all ice and no snow. We've been spending the day shoveling ice from our driveway, sidewalk, my elderly MIL's (next door) walk, wheelchair ramp, and driveway (for her caregivers.) That took most of the morning and we just had lunch. We'll probably try to play a game or two and then my 7th grader has some school work that was assigned for if he had off today.

Impressionists
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting Barabell: My son has school today. No snow here this week. Just extremely cold. :-)

Enjoy the day off!
liss05
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Another snow day for us !! We have played outside,shoveled, and made hot chocolate next we will make cookies and watch a movie.

soymujer
by Mikki on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:02 PM

We had a snow day yesterday.  We watched movies.  Today we just had a late start.

family in the van   Mom of four

Sillieguze
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Snow day for us. My kindergartener worked on writing names on his valentines. My 2 year old colored some valentines for the grandparents while I was helping my son. Lunch time now, then nap/quiet time.
Cozie_Sisika458
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:10 PM
We made some cookies earlier. And now we are about to get ready to go outside and play in the snow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)