Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Valentines Day!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:25 AM
  • 6 Replies
Happy Valentines Day!!! How are you? What are you doing to celebrate today? :)
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:49 AM

having chocolate      Happy Heart Day to you!

The closest we're getting to celebrating today is heart-shaped cheese-filled ravioli for dinner. I've already been at dd's school- her teacher brought her dog in for the day, and since dd is nervous around dogs at first, she wanted me w/ her while she met the dog. It's an adorable black labradoodle who is so calm. After a couple mins, dd was all "Ok, Mommy, you can go now!" : )

I help in ds2's library later today. I'm' going in early to see the principal kiss a pig- that's the school's reward for reading a combined total of 100,000 pages in their reading challenge : )  After that, I have some errands to run.

Ds1 and dh have a Boy Scout lock-in tonight at an indoor rock-climbing place. I'm going to let ds2 and dd have a movie night, if they can agree on a dvd.

Dh and I will celebrate sometime next wk. I hate to go out to dinner on Valentine's Day and Valentine's Day weekend, anyway- too crowded!

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Happy Valentine's Day!

We don't really celebrate this holiday, so we have nothing out of the ordinary planned other than helping out at a V-day party at school.  I'm not a fan of the "greeting card" holidays.  Show me that you love me all year long, and I am happy.  I don't want some grand, over the top expression because a greeting card company guilted you into it.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Same to you Ladies..doing just fine..hubby gets payed next week so we will do something then.

Quoting Dodie702: Happy Valentines Day!!! How are you? What are you doing to celebrate today? :)
Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:19 AM
We don't really do anything special for it either and also view it as a Hallmark holiday.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Happy Valentine's Day!

We don't really celebrate this holiday, so we have nothing out of the ordinary planned other than helping out at a V-day party at school.  I'm not a fan of the "greeting card" holidays.  Show me that you love me all year long, and I am happy.  I don't want some grand, over the top expression because a greeting card company guilted you into it.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Happy valentines day!

Nothing out of the ordinary planned today. Hubby and I are working, and the kid has a field trip at school.
meam4444
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Happy v-day!  Doing okay here...busy busy.  Not much celebrating going on since work is keeping me occupied...so, I imagine I will be working tonight. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)