Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am a single mother, raising two handsome boys (4&5). And im having so many problems with my 5 year olds behavior in school....I have been called up to the school a numerous of times! On top of that I have been at my sons school in his class for two months straight, sitting up there with him and helping him get through a day.This pass week I have started a new job so I'm no longer able to sit up at my sons school everyday all day except for Wednesdays. And I must say this week has been one of the worst! My mom has gone up to the school, a friend of the families have gone up to the school.  And this week he has hit the teacher, ran around the class, hit other students, and on Wednesday I was able to go up there myself and he ended up hitting me in his classroom... He was carried out of class, and sent home for his violent behavior. And im just lost on where i have failed my child, and what must I do so that my child will make it in this world. My options now are either, quitting my job so I can sit in class with him, or getting him home schooled or even sending him away to live with his father since  he has a two parent household and possibly more people who can go up to my child's school....I don't know, I need some advice!

UPDATE: My son is moving with my mother to Philadelphia, although alot of people might feel like he is going to have the same problems out there....it might not be so. He lived out there before and did absolutely great. I believe its because of all the support out there...theres my mom, my grandma, a handful of uncles and boy cousins, and my aunts....and to top it off he loves Philly. Its not a permanent thing, he will go to finish kindergarten and we will see what works best for  him, and then move in that direction. I am happy and sad...im happy because im giving my son a chance to succeed, but im sad because as any other real mother...im going to miss him alot and so will his little brother. But he will back for Spring Break and I will be throwing him a big birthday party...

We had a going away party for him at his school, and it was really nice. Im just hoping and praying for the best.

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:27 PM
I wish him the best.
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope this works out for him.

dreandtaemommy
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Quoting wakymom:

I hope this works out for him.

Thank you, I as well.

mommy053008
by Maria on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:39 PM
O could never do that good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)