Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

When is Spring Break??

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:23 AM
  • 51 Replies

When is Spring Break??

Do you usually plan special activities to do with your child that week?

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamadee1971
by Dionne on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:26 AM

March 17th-21 and I'm currently planning our activities.

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:27 AM
It's the first week of April. I have nothing planned, I'll probably be working mg normal schedule. Tbh, im a bit peeved about it. Ed have an entire week of three hour early releases the last week of March, followed immediately by spring break. I don't think the school thought that one through very well
Alyssasmommy412
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Ours is April 14-18 were not going anywhere but will have play dates with friends, go to Chuck E Cheese, parks (if it warms up LOL), bounce house, bike riding. Nothing extremely special we will just make sure we get out of the house each day and play outside. We will also bake cookies one day because my kids really like doing that as well.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:48 AM

March 24-28. I don't usually plan special activities but this year my kids are going to visit my parents in Canada.

happymama2D
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:49 AM
April 14 - 22 here. No big plans .... I'll be about three weeks from my due date so just taking it easy and hoping for nice weather. We do host Easter dinner here so my husband will be working hard, lol!
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Spring Break will happen once they go to college.  lol  Our school doesn't have Spring Break, they have Easter Break which is shortened this year due to all of the extremely cold days that they missed.

My husband and I will both be working that week, so nothing special planned.

Luvmy2babies22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:25 AM

The week of April 7th.  We don't normally do anything other than hang out.  I'll be 36w pg so we will be close to home

TheartAH
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM
March 21-28. We are doing a 60 hour road trip (round trip) to see all of our family before we move out of the country.
momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:37 PM

March 24-28th. So far, dd has a Dermatology appt scheduled for the 24th and we will likely schedule the dental hygenist appts for dd and ds on the 25th. Other than that, we're going to organize the house and hang out with friends.

highlandmum
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:43 PM

March - 10 to the 14th, with a PD day today for extra fun.  My son has hockey all next week  so we are not going anywhere at all, well except were his hockey games take us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN