Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT - Offer is in! WE GOT IT!!!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:46 PM
  • 29 Replies
2 moms liked this

We got  call about 10:30 this morning! They accepted our offer with ome minor changes. Nothing big and no change to the $ we need to put out so WE ARE IN!!! Escrow is opening in the morning and we have 45 days to close!!

SO FLIPPING AWESOME!!!

DH was just telling me that he was sitting in the garage smoking last night and heard automatic weapons fire probably AK-47 about 6 shots, maybe a block aaway. He is exArmy and a cop - he knows firearms. We MUST get out of  this hell hole!  DD was telling me earlier that the light from the "ghetto bird" aka Sheriffs helicopter woke her up last night - now we know why.

We sent an offer on a house in last night! So excited!  We may hear late tonight (seller meeting after work) or early tomorrow :)

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/47909-91St-St-W_Lancaster_CA_93536_M16847-64971

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Life Scout Ian 1/982nd Class Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

katiebug840204
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Good luck!
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Nice! Good luck!

LovlyRita
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Good Luck! You guys are way out there! My In-laws recently sold their house on 30th West. I have not been to Lancaster in a few years. Once they moved and rented out their house we had no reason to go out there.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Right now we are smack dab in the middle of the ghetto - I can't wait to be out of this hell hole and not have neighbors up my butt!

Quoting LovlyRita: Good Luck! You guys are way out there! My In-laws recently sold their house on 30th West. I have not been to Lancaster in a few years. Once they moved and rented out their house we had no reason to go out there.

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Life Scout Ian 1/982nd Class Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Good luck!

M0M0F3B0YS82
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Nice place GOOD LUCK!!!!

LovlyRita
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:04 PM

No need to tell me about it.  I grew up in East Palmdale and its so sad how ghetto it is now.  It was never great, but now its dangerous.  Keeping my fingers crossed double for you!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Right now we are smack dab in the middle of the ghetto - I can't wait to be out of this hell hole and not have neighbors up my butt!

Quoting LovlyRita: Good Luck! You guys are way out there! My In-laws recently sold their house on 30th West. I have not been to Lancaster in a few years. Once they moved and rented out their house we had no reason to go out there.

Avarah
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Ooh! It's incredibly pretty inside! I love love love the kitchen!  Good luck!

Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)