Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pajamas

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:23 PM
  • 32 Replies
Pajamas? Do your kids wear them? Do you wear them? Are you comfortable wearing them in public? Do you consider them a waste of money?
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:57 PM

We wear them to sleep or lounge around the house.  I do not wear them outside of house except for perhaps a sleep top (tank or short sleeve tshirt) in an emergency.   DD prefers nightgowns over pj sets.

WillsMOM72
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:01 PM
My son doesn't wear pjs, he just wears his underwear because he says he gets hot. I wear pjs but never wear them outside the house.
mommy053008
by Maria on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:06 PM
We wear PJs to bed and on pajama day which we try and do once a month.
Luvmy2babies22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:22 PM

we all wear them.  my 4 1/2 year old dd would live in them if we let her.  my 7 year old son wears them in winter but sleeps in underwear in the summer

TheFairest
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:25 PM
I love pajamas, they are inexpensive mostly during Black Friday and very comfy for lounging. I do not wear jamas in public. Although during the winter break I took the kids out for breakfast in their jammies.
TheartAH
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:55 PM
We all have a few nice pairs but overall they are a waste of money to me. Mine are more lounge pant like so I do wear them to drop off DD in the morning but no one sees me since I don't get out of the car (they sit in a lunchroom before all walking to class ).
Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:02 PM

We wear them. It gets way to cold to not. Never out of the house.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Yes and yes!
On Pajama Day at school my boys and I wear pajamas in public.
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Dd and I wear them yr-round. 

Ds1 and ds2 wear them in the winter, but prefer their underwear and an oversized tshirt in the summer.

Dh prefers underwear and tshirt, unless we have overnight company; then he will put on sleep pants. 

Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:10 PM

We all have PJs. 

My son wears pajama pants under his hockey gear, and so he wears them to and from practices and games. Otherwise, we do not wear PJs outside of the house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)