Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

So What Are You Getting Your??

Posted by   + Show Post
Kids for Easter and how old are they? My kids are all older now ages 11,13,15,17 and they are getting money and a huge chocolate bunny! I loved it when they were little and I could fill Easter baskets up and hide them! That was when they still believed in Eb! So what r u getting your kids and how old are they?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Replies (31-40):
nichole_erin
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:42 PM
I FINALLY got a Disney store elsa dress from the movie frozen, and an elsa doll, shiny blue Easter eggs and blue peeps. I need a little more candy, but I'm probably finished. I want everything to match the dress, so idk where I'm going to find bright blue chocolate lol.
Alyssasmommy412
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:56 PM

They are each getting a build a bear (I've already bought) and we will go stuff them on a weekend. The movie "Frozen" and the Easter basket will have a chocoate bunny, chocolate peanut butter egg, jelly beans, bubbles and some other little nick nack that I don't remember LOL. My oldest will have just turned 7 and the other is 4.5.

Alyssasmommy412
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Dove chocolates are wrapped in blue wrappers.

Quoting nichole_erin: I FINALLY got a Disney store elsa dress from the movie frozen, and an elsa doll, shiny blue Easter eggs and blue peeps. I need a little more candy, but I'm probably finished. I want everything to match the dress, so idk where I'm going to find bright blue chocolate lol.

LadybugsMonkeys
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Since we had a fire the Sunday before Thanksgiving, our lives have been turned upside down. Thanksgiving sucked, we was in a hotel. Christmas sucked because we was in temporary housing (an old office building that our landlord owns) We just got to move back to the house. But already looking to move, landlord only "fixed" what he wanted. Put drywall over the burnt walls and ceiling, painted and put in new carpet only where was burnt or wet.
Having two sons with special needs and my daughter loosing everything, and having to replace most of our household items, money is tight!

For Easter, my kids 9, 11, 13 & 16 will be getting new camping stuff as we are planning on several big camping trips this summer. They already know that we got a new tent. So for Easter they will be getting, sleeping bags, camping chairs, flashlights, so games for camping. And a few other things (have to go shopping still)

mamavalor
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Nothing.  This is hubby's dept.

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:07 PM

My DS is 7 and I want to get him that electronic game that first came out in the 80s call "Simon". I wanted to get him that at Christmas time, but they actually sold out. lol.

So he'll get that, a chocolate bunny, maybe some books and little toys. 

insanemomof4
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:12 PM
So u don't celebrate Easter or don't u put much thought into it?

Quoting mom2jessnky:

They're 11 and almost 9, if I remember or think about it they'll probably get some candy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
insanemomof4
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Ok well now you got me asking why does your hubby have a fear of soft little bunny wabbits?

Quoting ljmom24:

I don't celebrate easter and my DH has this odd fear of rabbits (don't ask) but easter bunny doesn't come to our house. he does go to MIL and they will candy and trinket toys. We do owe my oldest a whole mess of jelly beans since he couldn't eat them at all last year because he had oral surgery and a 6 week liquid diet last spring.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meagansmommy07
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Each of my DDs are getting à lalaloopsy, à book and a stuffed animal, chalk and a kite and candy They get money in the Easter eggs during the egg hunt. They're 6(will be 7 3 days after Easter) and 2.
katiebug840204
by Katie on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:44 PM
We haven't decided yet. Mine are 5, 9 and 11. The older two don't believe anymore. They all will get baskets. My dd will have shoes and a cd and idk what else yet. Ods we don't know yet. And YDS will get a kite and the rest we don't know yet! Need to start making some decisions and buying stuff!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN