Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

So What Are You Getting Your??

Posted by   + Show Post
Kids for Easter and how old are they? My kids are all older now ages 11,13,15,17 and they are getting money and a huge chocolate bunny! I loved it when they were little and I could fill Easter baskets up and hide them! That was when they still believed in Eb! So what r u getting your kids and how old are they?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Replies (41-50):
ljmom24
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:55 PM
I have no idea but he freaks we get wild bunnies in the yard and once we were at a party and his friends kid had a pet bunny and they let it out and he was on couch in the fetal
Position yelling put it back in cage. Even my mil had no idea why

Quoting insanemomof4: Ok well now you got me asking why does your hubby have a fear of soft little bunny wabbits?

Quoting ljmom24:

I don't celebrate easter and my DH has this odd fear of rabbits (don't ask) but easter bunny doesn't come to our house. he does go to MIL and they will candy and trinket toys. We do owe my oldest a whole mess of jelly beans since he couldn't eat them at all last year because he had oral surgery and a 6 week liquid diet last spring.

mom2jessnky
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:07 PM
I don't celebrate it.

Quoting insanemomof4: So u don't celebrate Easter or don't u put much thought into it?

Quoting mom2jessnky:

They're 11 and almost 9, if I remember or think about it they'll probably get some candy.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:11 PM

My sons will get small baskets with some candy in it. We don't go big for Easter, our boys have birthdays in April.

Sandiekd21
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:38 PM

My kids are 7, 5 and 3.

They are each getting two coloring books, a coloring page (one of those fuzzy pages), a chocolate bunny, jelly beans, regular cadbury egg, two small one and a small stuffie.

Also, the 7 and 5 year old are each getting a toy cell.

We're going on a very long road trip this summer (we'll be driving for almost a week!) and the phones and coloring books are for the trip- my youngest already has one.

mommy053008
by Maria on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:53 PM
5 yr old is getting an ever after high doll (Madeline Hatter), she is getting a monster high cup, a princess puzzle, cross she can color, a chocolate cross, hello kitty socks, my little pony pencils and some Sofia the first pens, she is getting some lip balm, a frozen book and a princess coloring book.

2 yr old is getting Doc play house, a princess cup, doc mcstuffins puzzle, cross she can color, chocolate cross, doc socks, some Sofia the first markers, lip balm, a my little pony equestrian girls DVD and doc coloring book.
Impressionists
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Dd will get s DVD (the new Monster High, a Zombie doll, a chocolate Easter Bunny and some other candy.
BeachLifeMama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:46 PM
I'm making a small Science theme basket for my 7 y/o dd. Then I normally buy her premade Easter basket when it goes on clearance.
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:47 PM

My son is 14, and he'll probably just be getting candy this year. Maybe an iTunes or Target gift card too. We'll see.

WillsMOM72
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:17 AM
My oldest is 6 and will get a chocolate bunny and a few small toys. My other son is an infant so he won't be getting anything this year.
bizkit_fanky
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:19 AM

Dd is 9...Her Dad already bought her a reborn doll and a Easter basket....I was going to buy doll clothes, but she has tons....She is wanting some under armor shoes...Im gonna get those, and some candy...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN