Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kitchen Talk 04/03/14

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Jen
  • 30 Replies

It's ~National Soft Pretzel Month~

Do you like soft pretzels? What kind of pretzels are your favorite?

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fairegirl33
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:55 AM

I love them!    They just put a Auntie Annes in our Walmart... OMG dangerous.  I love the pizza pretzels and the jalapeno best.. but I love them all.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:56 AM

I love soft pretzels, any kind.

Andrewsmom70
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:03 AM
I love pretzels.....especially soft ones. Unfortunately I'm gluten intolerant. I've yet to find gf ones. But I love them with yellow mustard and nacho cheese.
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM
I like the plain ones. All warm and with that cheese sauce crap. Mmmm...now I want one lol
jaytee
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:31 AM
I love soft pretzels. Any way I can get them is fine with me :-)
NEMommaOf3
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:27 AM

LOVE pretzels, all kinds really, but ever since I got my new kitchen I've been making them from scratch again.

Some faves in our house are roasted garlic, pumpernickle, pizza, cinnamon sugar, apple maple, and cranberry orange

Dodie702
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:28 AM
I like plain soft pretzels with no salt.
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:05 PM

The absolute best around here are from the Philly Pretzel Company.  Yummy!  I don't live near Philly, but imagine that it isn't a national company.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:10 PM

I like them w/ just a little salt. Sometimes I like a little cheese sauce w/ it.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:19 PM

I do like soft pretzels - but its been years since I've had one since I haven't gotten my hands on a gluten free one in the 8 years I've been gluten free.  I keep meaning to make some (I keep seeing & saving recipes) - and I've seen some that I could buy if I just got to a store that has them.  (We'll be in a city end of May that has a natural foods store that carries gluten free soft pretzels & I plan to find that store & buy some!!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)