Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Really? April 14th... and we have another.......

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 6:18 AM
  • 43 Replies

Snow day!!!

Woke up and we already  have about 4-6 inches. Just received a phone call from school. It's cancelled again!! Is anyone else SICK of winter!!!?? 

Update-

Ugh!! This morning is a brisk -9 below..and we are expecting another huge winter storm!! Where is our Spring!!!! >????? 

by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 6:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Just another reason I am glad I live in the south. lol 

It is going to be close to be in the mid 70s here today and possibly raining...it was in the 80s yesterday. We're finished with winter down here. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

disneymom2two
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 6:22 AM

I don't know where you live but I'll just say wherever it is, I'm glad I'm not there.  I am absolutely sick of this winter.  Today is going to be warm, tomorrow a little cooler and the rest of the week in the 40s.  We're expecting rain most of this week and into next (of course we are, next week is our spring break) but I am thankful its not snow.

WillsMOM72
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:15 AM
It's raining today, but over the weekend it was very hot here with a breeze.
lizfnf
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:18 AM
We're still having our warm spell. Though cooler temps and rain move in tomorrow. There's a freeze warming for Tuesday night. Hopefully this is winter's last hurrah.
MaineMammax2
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:21 AM
We had a snow shower briefly yesterday that turned to rain thank goodness!! My husband had just gotten his studded tires off and then it was snowing, lol! I am so ready for spring!!
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Yikes! Where do you live? It's definitely possible for us to get snow in April, I'm very thankful there is none in the forecast! Very sick of winter!

reche1978
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:47 AM

im on the east coast and its in the 70's today.  Were doyou live?

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:20 AM

YES! I was wearing capris and sandals yesterday and woke up to snow showers today. School is not cancelled but it is April 14th and SNOWING!!

jaytee
by Jen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:22 AM

It's already 63 degrees here.

I was sick of winter, we had so many snow days this year. Our Spring break had to be cut short and the school year extended plus extra minutes added to each day.

mommy053008
by Maria on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Our weather has been between 70-80 for the last week and half or so. Sometimes I'm thankful for the south :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)