Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:57 AM
  • 27 Replies
What's Yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WillsMOM72
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Our weekend is filled up with 2 baseball games and church on Sunday.
jaytee
by Jen on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:01 AM
My girls are going to The Plaza for a tea party tomorrow with their Girl Scout troop. They are so excited!

My son is going to my mom and dads tomorrow to help them with yard work.

Sunday we're going to have a BBQ at my mom and dads.

I think that's all that's planned
jaytee
by Jen on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:02 AM
What are your plans?
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Dd has 1st Holy Communion tomorrow.

Ds1 wants to have a sleepover w/ a friend; haven't decided yes or no yet on that.

Actually, our weekend is pretty calm. Yesterday and today were/are the crazy-busy days!

jaytee
by Jen on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:07 AM
What's going on today?

Quoting wakymom:

Ds1 wants to have a sleepover w/ a friend; haven't decided yes or no yet on that.

Actually, our weekend is pretty calm. Yesterday and today were/are the crazy-busy days!

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:22 AM

I help in ds2's school library, might stay to help w/ Kokomo Beach Day (kids get to wear "beachwear" to school,  get popcicles at lunch, and play Limbo), and then it's the 4th gr Science Fair.

Yesterday, ds2 had orchestra after school then had to go over to a friend's to finish their Science Fair project (how different kinds of water affect plant growth), hit up a couple houses at our neighborhood garage sale preview night (I'm sooo not a morning person, dd needs warm weather clothes and I knew a couple people would have her size), and dd's 1st Holy Communion practice. 

Quoting jaytee: What's going on today?
Quoting wakymom:

jaytee
by Jen on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Definitely busy!

Kokomo Beach Day sounds so fun!

Quoting wakymom:

I help in ds2's school library, might stay to help w/ Kokomo Beach Day (kids get to wear "beachwear" to school,  get popcicles at lunch, and play Limbo), and then it's the 4th gr Science Fair.

Yesterday, ds2 had orchestra after school then had to go over to a friend's to finish their Science Fair project (how different kinds of water affect plant growth), hit up a couple houses at our neighborhood garage sale preview night (I'm sooo not a morning person, dd needs warm weather clothes and I knew a couple people would have her size), and dd's 1st Holy Communion practice. 

Quoting jaytee: What's going on today?
Quoting wakymom:

LoriAnn87
by LoriAnn on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Working tonight and tomorrow and then off the next 3 days but before work tonight I"m getting my nails done.

jlmomto2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:13 AM

DS10 has soccer practice Saturday.   Sunday we have church and then we're serving lunch at an inner city church with our small group.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:21 AM

This afternoon I'm taking the cat to the vet (he's not sick, just due for his rabies booster shot) and then to Petco. I have reward dollars about to expire and I'm hoping he'll help me pick out toys so I don't have to guess what he'll actually play with. But I'm not sure how well that will go since he's never been to a store before and he'll probably be a little upset after the vet visit. Then when my DDs get home from school we're going to volunteer at the animal shelter.

I don't have any solid plans yet for Saturday or Sunday but the weather's supposed to be nice so we'll definitely be outside!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN