Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on May. 17, 2014 at 12:42 AM
  • 27 Replies

What's happening this weekend?

welcome spring.gifbarbecuingmowing the lawn

by on May. 17, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andrewsmom70
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2014 at 3:34 AM
My son and I went on the GT end of the year field trip today (Friday) and got home late. I'll take him to meet his dad later Saturday morning, and then I'm being lazy the rest of the weekend I guess.
munky.wench
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 3:39 AM
We have some kinda unpleasant business tomorrow helping some of my husbands family members move some furniture out of his late grandmothers estate. Don't get me wrong, I will be happy to see them, it is just a heart breaking reminder that his grandmother is no longer with us. Afterwards we are having friends over for a cookout. Sunday we are going to watch a minor league baseball game. Both DH and I are off all weekend, so it will be some much needed family time.
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2014 at 8:24 AM
My older 2 went to the Circus last night with their great aunt. And stayed the night.

Today is daddys day for them. Though I'm.nervous about them getting more tick bites, they both still have nasty ones :/

Its just me and my 2yo, so a nap, cleaning, and maybe a walk
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Laundry, cleaning up the kitchen, washing the pool deck, staining the pool deck . . .

ljmom24
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Well baseball was rain out for today and a pulled a muscle on my run so want to do house and yard work but can't move well. Plus since we now have a double hitter tomorrow, tball in morning and older ds game in afternoon, if we want to eat this week I need to go food shopping.
SahmTam
by Tammy on May. 17, 2014 at 11:45 AM

I'm sending my husband and kids off to church later and staying home with my bum foot (fell down some steps yesterday and am on crutches now- I had X-rays yesterday and fortunately nothing is broken, but it's swollen and too painful to walk on still.)

Tomorrow I'm taking a day to get some stuff done around the house. Or sitting with my foot propped up all day. lol We'll see...

rockinmomto2
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2014 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow, and I'm SO excited.

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 17, 2014 at 11:55 AM
I'm at my son's hockey game right now. I'm leaving to go to London in a few hours, and so I'm spending most of my weekend on a plane.
Barabell
by Barbara on May. 17, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Sounds like a great weekend. How was the field trip?

Quoting Andrewsmom70: My son and I went on the GT end of the year field trip today (Friday) and got home late. I'll take him to meet his dad later Saturday morning, and then I'm being lazy the rest of the weekend I guess.
Barabell
by Barbara on May. 17, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I'm sorry about you and your family's loss.

Quoting munky.wench: We have some kinda unpleasant business tomorrow helping some of my husbands family members move some furniture out of his late grandmothers estate. Don't get me wrong, I will be happy to see them, it is just a heart breaking reminder that his grandmother is no longer with us. Afterwards we are having friends over for a cookout. Sunday we are going to watch a minor league baseball game. Both DH and I are off all weekend, so it will be some much needed family time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)