Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

I Just HAD to Share!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:35 AM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

The whole world has gone Frozen crazy but when I came across this video, I knew I had to share!

by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Never seen it..Do not plan to.
Andrewsmom70
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:38 AM
I've seen it and thought it was good but I'm not crazy about it.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:40 AM

I liked it but between all the kids in our extended family, I have literally watched it about 30 times. I can probably recite it word for word...and the songs, the songs get stuck in my head for days.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Happily living in "boyland" at the moment.  lol  I couldn't even name one character from the movie, let alone sing any of the songs.

BTW - in my world, the driver chooses the music.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I have watched so many sing a longs and parodies of this song. I have a friend that went to WDW last week and she told me that the lines to meet the Frozen characters are 5-7 hours long. Craziness!

mjande4
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Apparently my first response was not popular with the poster so she deleted it. Having said this, the movie was ok, the music is annoying, and in my car the driver also picks. 

Quoting steelcrazy:

Happily living in "boyland" at the moment.  lol  I couldn't even name one character from the movie, let alone sing any of the songs.

BTW - in my world, the driver chooses the music.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 21, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I haven't seen the movie yet. I don't know anyone in it either, much less any songs from it. My son has seen it at school a couple times. He said it was good. I'm sure it'll hit Netflix eventually. I might watch it then.

mommy053008
by Maria on Jun. 21, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Frozen is playing in my living room right now with two girls ages 6 and 3 it is definitely one of the favorites. although they still watch a lot of tangled, cinderella and otherwise. my 6 yr olds new favorite is maleficent! 

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jun. 21, 2014 at 2:18 PM

We went to see it at the theater. But we won't buy it. We never buy movies.

I did buy the soundtrack and we listened to it for a while. But we've moved on to other things now.

I don't know if it's just luck or becuase I didn't play them the same things over and over when they were little, but my kids have no interest in seeing the same things over and over. Once they've seen it they don't want to see it again.

And my kids don't watch TV in the car. I don't understand why so many parents think their kids need that much TV.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 2:28 PM

rolling on floor  That was great!

Dd loves that movie, but does not get to watch it often b/c her brothers practically scream if it's mentioned. They've sat through it twice (which is quite generous for 15 and 10 y/o boys), and cringe whenever she sings songs from it.

I actually like the soundtrack, and love "Let It Go". I bought the cd so I could listen to it : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)