Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feed my kids chemicals and I'm not ashamed

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:26 AM
  • 17 Replies
Here goes. Yes, I feed my kids chemicals and compounds every day and so does every mom in the world. How can I say this? Well let's look up the meaning of the word "chemical" it means (and I am getting this out of a dictionary) a substance or mixture of substances used in or produced by changes in atoms or molecules. By this definition water is a chemical. If it is not an element it is a chemical. And a compound is a mixture of chemicals to form a whole, an apple is a compound. So I say freely that I feed my kids chemicals everyday and I am not ashamed.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mariesmama
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:06 AM

yes but my 4 yr old with spd is doing much better since we cut msg out of her diet

Saharra
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
And there are such a thing as good chemicals and toxic chemicals. Rat poison would be a toxic one. Or Salmonella. Or cyanide... Or fermeldahide.
Even water can be toxic if you take too much. It can affect the nervous system, and even drown you.
All that to say, some are good, and some are deadly. Do what's right for you ;)
Sarasahmof3
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:48 AM
This is a joke post. For all the crunchy mom's who go around saying that they "never" feed their kids chemicals. LOL
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you'd get much more of a rise out of moms in MC.  This group is too tame to get much of a reaction from something like this.  Sorry.

Quoting Sarasahmof3: This is a joke post. For all the crunchy mom's who go around saying that they "never" feed their kids chemicals. LOL

ba13ygrl1987
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Yeah this belongs in mc if you were actuakky trying to start something. Otherwise, good for you?
Sarasahmof3
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Oh. I might try that. My smart phone is not the easiest thing to work with.
mommy053008
by Maria on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:10 PM

LOL

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:38 PM

bang head on keyboard 

Mocking.Jay
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Okay then.

Andrewsmom70
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats?

Seems all the chemicals messed up your brain since you seem to be wanting to start drama in this very non-drama oriented group. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)