Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Elementary School Yearbooks

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:13 PM
  • 31 Replies

Hello,

I am tryng to get some options for our school's yearbook. Does your school offer a yearbook? How much did it cost, how many pages? Do you know what company printed it? Were you happy with the quality?

TIA

by on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Our PTA buys one for every student. We use a company called Student Annual. The more yearbooks that you have printed, the cheaper it is per book. We have 650 printed and it costs around $4000. I forget how many pages. We are very happy with the product and have been using this company for many years. Our yearbooks are a soft cover.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andrewsmom70
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I think they are a waste of money.
CowgirlMama0508
by Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM
We homeschool and make photo books thru shutterfly every year.

But heres a bump :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj23
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Ours are $30 and around 40-50 pages (it's a smaller school). Lifetouch makes them and the quality is okay. They did it in a Facebook theme last year and really make it look cheap.
They only order and sell 250 of them so I'm sure they would be much cheaper if more were bought.
Mocking.Jay
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 1:20 AM

I don't know, here's a bump though.

KykysMomma1128
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 3:15 AM

DD school uses inter-state studio and publishing company. It was $5. Its 72 pages long and its really nice. 

SadiasMomma
by Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 3:17 AM
DD goes to k-12 private school and they wanted 35$ for a year book that was filled with photos of the high school kids obviously taken with cell phones. Didn't buy one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Our yearbooks are $15.  A parent takes the photos and then puts it together. They are not very large since our school is only PK-2.  It is a complete waste of money.  

mommy053008
by Maria on Jul. 15, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Our yearbooks were enough for prek-5th grade and each student got one included in tuition price.
kLynch315
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Our school offers them for $25 pre order or $30 once they have arrive at school. I've never bought one so im not sure of pages or quality. They're printed by jostens, I believe.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN