• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas basket ideas

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:24 PM
  • 8 Replies

I realize it's not even December, but holiday break will be here before I know it.  I wanted to make a classroom basket for my daughter's teacher this year.  What unique/fun things should I put in?  I figured nice hand cream and soap.  Stamp pads, her teacher told my daughter she needed them, some new rubber stamps, but I would like some special things for just our teacher.  I know there are some teachers in here so if you have any suggestions I gladly welcome them!

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
othermom
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe some tea or coffee

Sigmalade
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:53 PM

I have been searching pinterest and have actually found some good ideas. I was thinking of doing an assortment bag with gift cards, hand soap, and an ornament with all the kids names in it.

shellybird
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

A nice travel cup!

lizfnf
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:37 PM

We have one that actually keeps liquids hot for 12 hours, I'll have to dig it out so I can get the brand and order one!

Quoting shellybird:

A nice travel cup!

lizfnf
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Pinterest is such a rabbit hole for me, I end up losing hours of my life!  I like the ornament idea, but parents aren't in the classroom so I don't know how I would get it done.  

Quoting Sigmalade:

I have been searching pinterest and have actually found some good ideas. I was thinking of doing an assortment bag with gift cards, hand soap, and an ornament with all the kids names in it.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Ask your child what their teacher likes. That may be the best way to get something she'd like. Ds told me his teacher loves chocolate do were getting her chocolate, paperclips, sticky note pads, rubber bands, highlighters
lizfnf
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I forget that kids can be useful in these situations!  :)

Quoting cjsmom1: Ask your child what their teacher likes. That may be the best way to get something she'd like. Ds told me his teacher loves chocolate do were getting her chocolate, paperclips, sticky note pads, rubber bands, highlighters

dawncs
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Does she have a favorite brand of coffee? How about getting her a travel mug for her coffee to bring to school?

Dawn
Asperger Syndrome Published Author
Asperger Syndrome diagnosed May 1997 as an adult
Inherited genetic Metabolic Syndrome diagnosed August 2014 (maternal side)
My Author Page

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)