Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does Santa bring?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:43 PM
  • 42 Replies
Does Santa come to your house? If so what does he bring?

In our house Santa fills the stockings. This year he might also put a small gift(to big for a stocking, but not huge) under the tree. But usually a small stocking size toy or 2 or 3, mini Lego set in the bag. We bought 2 innotab's this year, so Santa got a game for that. And then the Christmas candy. No offence to the big guy in red, but I like the big main gifts to be from us lol.
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boppysmom2007
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Santa fills the stockings this year he is bringing my 4 yr a kitchen set and my 7 yr old sooner Dino crome addition
MaineMammax2
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:45 PM
The only thing Santa brings is a giant box of chocolates for the family to share.
Mrs.Elsey8486
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM
That's awesome. Your Santa needs to visit my house(though I might not share lol)

Quoting MaineMammax2: The only thing Santa brings is a giant box of chocolates for the family to share.
Mrs.Elsey8486
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:55 PM
My girls love the play kitchen stuff. And it keeps them out of my real kitchen stuff lol

Quoting boppysmom2007: Santa fills the stockings this year he is bringing my 4 yr a kitchen set and my 7 yr old sooner Dino crome addition
beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Santa brings everything except the pajamas they get on Christmas Eve. There will be more years that gifts will be from us than Santa, so we let the fat man shine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
huskermom98
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Santa fills the stockings with an ornament, some candy, and a few other small gifts, then he also brings a "big" present"...some years it's an expensive gift (like their Nooks last year) or just a large present (like the year they got a big fire truck & digger).

Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Santa brings the stocking and the kid's one big gift.

We get them smaller things to go with the big one (usually) and a few smaller gifts. I try to folow the one toy, one book, one clothes rule but alwas go a little overthat :)

Fibonacci11235
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Santa brings some small gifts (4-5 - small stuff - DS games, smaller LEGO kits, stuff like that.), and one large gift. We bring the rest, and there's a large gift from us, too. This year, Santa's large gift is admission tickets to Sea World and Universal Studios, our big gift is annual passes to Legoland. 

Mrs.Elsey8486
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Oh I'm horrible, if I could these kids would have a living room full of crap on Christmas lol. I'm considering getting them one big "to share" gift from Santa. (They need to learn to share and not fight)

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Santa brings the stocking and the kid's one big gift.

We get them smaller things to go with the big one (usually) and a few smaller gifts. I try to folow the one toy, one book, one clothes rule but alwas go a little overthat :)

Mrs.Elsey8486
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Can you send your Santa my way with some Disney tickets, or even Knott's? Lol

Quoting Fibonacci11235:

Santa brings some small gifts (4-5 - small stuff - DS games, smaller LEGO kits, stuff like that.), and one large gift. We bring the rest, and there's a large gift from us, too. This year, Santa's large gift is admission tickets to Sea World and Universal Studios, our big gift is annual passes to Legoland. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)