• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:05 PM
  • 3 Replies
I haven't been on for a while so I thought I would see how everyone's doing?? I am pretty good..... Been busy taking care of my family <3
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:22 PM

Hi!

We're keeping busy.

Ds2 crossed over to Boy Scouts a couple weeks ago and is now in ds1's troop. That should simplify our schedule a little! He's still doing orchestra club and religion class.

Ds1 just completed the behind-the-wheel part of driver's ed- Ack! We're putting off his getting his license as long as possible; he's not old enough for the license yet, anyway. He's still in the Pokemon club at school and having fun w/ that.

Dd is doing the afterschool choir again this semester. She's still enjoying Girl Scouts.

I'm still doing the volunteering thing in ds2's and dd's school libraries. I'm also a part-time lunch monitor at dd's school now.

Yeah, busy, but managing to stay out of trouble : )

lovedbymom
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:23 PM
Wow! Your family is busy.how old is your dad?? My dad used to be in GS. Now she is in band and wants to join a sport of some sort. My youngest son is in preschool now and enjoying it ;))

Quoting wakymom:

Hi!

We're keeping busy.

Ds2 crossed over to Boy Scouts a couple weeks ago and is now in ds1's troop. That should simplify our schedule a little! He's still doing orchestra club and religion class.

Ds1 just completed the behind-the-wheel part of driver's ed- Ack! We're putting off his getting his license as long as possible; he's not old enough for the license yet, anyway. He's still in the Pokemon club at school and having fun w/ that.

Dd is doing the afterschool choir again this semester. She's still enjoying Girl Scouts.

I'm still doing the volunteering thing in ds2's and dd's school libraries. I'm also a part-time lunch monitor at dd's school now.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Dd is 9 and in 3rd gr. She's been in G.S. since kindergarten. I've been crazy enough to be her troop's cookie mom each yr : )

Ds2 is 11 and in 5th gr. Ds1 is 15 1/2 and in 10th gr.

Quoting lovedbymom: Wow! Your family is busy.how old is your dad?? My dad used to be in GS. Now she is in band and wants to join a sport of some sort. My youngest son is in preschool now and enjoying it ;))
Quoting wakymom:

Hi!

We're keeping busy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)