Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here - pregnant with #6

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:12 PM
  • 9 Replies

Well I finally have got the courage to make a profile. I have been on other parenting sites but never took the time to join Cafemom until today. I'm due August 25th and this will be baby #6 for us. I'm Becky, my husband's name is Dave, we have been married for ten years coming up this summer, wow sure has gone by quick. We have had five children (now expecting #6) along the way, Hailey is now 9, Tony is 8, Riley just turned 6, Connor is 4 and Gavin turned 3 in January.

I'm 15 weeks, 2 days along today, everything has been going well so far with my pregnancy and I have my next appointment to see the ob/gyn next week, they said they might be able to see the gender next week hope the baby cooperates.

Well I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you other moms in here. I'll be at home quite a bit and now that I have a new computer I can check in often.

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:51 PM

Hi, Becky!  Welcome to CM (CafeMom) and to the group.  Congrats on the new addition.  

I have two boys ages 14 and 11 and have been married for 20 years, which is really shocking to me.

mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:54 PM

Welcome to the group and CM!

gardencrafting
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:55 PM

Thank you. I've truly been blessed having all these kids, I just love it.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Hi, Becky!  Welcome to CM (CafeMom) and to the group.  Congrats on the new addition.  

I have two boys ages 14 and 11 and have been married for 20 years, which is really shocking to me.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:24 PM

welcome   I have 3 kids- ds1 is almost 16 and in 10th gr, ds2 is 11 and in 5th gr, and dd is 9 and in 3rd gr. Dh and I have been married for 18 1/2 yrs. Where does the time go?!

Txlisa7969
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:00 PM

Welcome to the group Becky!  I am a sahm of three, two girls 17 & 15 and a son that is 8.  My Dh and I have been together a little over 10yrs.  We are a blended family.  He had three (they are 22,20 and 18 now) and I had two and together we had our youngest.  This is a wonderful group of ladies that are a wealth of knowledge and great advice.

Linagma03
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:17 PM

Hello & welcome. I'm Teri and have been married for 30 years, I have already raised a family of 6 (his3, my2 & our1) now I'm raising grandkids gd 16 in running start & 11th grade at high school, gs is 16 (her twin) 11th grade, gs 11 with SN and in 5th grade.

my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:59 PM

Hello and welcome..  I am a stay at home mom of 5.  My oldest is 18 and a freshman in college, then I have a 12 yr old 7th grader, then 11 yr old 5th grader, 7yr old 1st grader and my little man is 4 and in K4/speech classes at the local elementary school. I just registered him for kindergarten for next year. Such a sad time.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:32 PM
Hello Becky! Welcome to CafeMom and welcome to the Elementary School group!
gardencrafting
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:48 PM

Thanks ladies I am surprised to see all the people that have families around my family size, I get looks all the time when I'm out with my kids and I think yeah I only have five, planning on many more though hopefully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)