Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:13 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay Mommas, I need help.  My daughter has been asking for this book series.  There's three in the series so far and anew one that is coming out.  if you had asked me even up to yesterday, i would have been able to tell you the name of the books, but now that I'm going to order them for her for Easter, i can't for the life of me think of the name.  I emailed her teacher because her teacher had sent home a bookmark that had all the books on it and it was in her scholastic book order that she brought home a couple weeks ago.  I don't really know what they are about unforturnately or i would just google that.  I'm sorry about the lack of information to get to this title.  I know i can just ask her tonight but it is bothering me so much.  She is in the 3rd grade so i'd asume its around that reading level.

Edit.  I got the name of the book.  It wasn't listed on any of the scholastic sites.  Its the book series Janitors.  It turns out the author was in their claas last week which is what turned her on to the books.

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
2-point-doe
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:03 PM
2 moms liked this

I would not know where to start without more information. Have you tried getting on scholatics website and looking at the 3rd grade level books since you know they have them?

Linda_Runs
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:24 PM

Best advice is here below.  My girls are 2nd and 4th graders.  If you wanted to I could look and post some of the names of book and series?

Quoting 2-point-doe:

I would not know where to start without more information. Have you tried getting on scholatics website and looking at the 3rd grade level books since you know they have them?

aetrom
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:56 PM
Um. That is really not a lot to go on. Why not bring it up in conversation?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy053008
by Maria on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:22 PM
I would just wait and ask your dd
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)